Global Alliance Marketing Manager - Flexible location
Area of expertise:
- Develop and implement joint GTM marketing priorities with Microsoft/AMBG across regions
- Support the Areas in the development of demand generation campaigns jointly with Microsoft
- Leverage and manage Microsoft alliance funding
- Ensure that the most effective use of Microsoft and Accenture is built into Avanade’s marketing strategy
- Position Avanade in Accenture, Microsoft and AMBG content and initiatives; ensure our visibility and inclusion
- Build strong relationships with Accenture, Avanade and MS marketing community to connect the dots and influence our alliance marketing execution
- Partner with our Avanade Alliance business team
- Monitor and execution our progress of FY22 Alliance Marketing Plan.
- Develop consistent, shared mission, goals and actions for high impact among marketers with alliance responsibilities
- Identify and drive sharing of best practices to help increase our share of mind within Accenture and Microsoft
- Support the Microsoft Majors initiatives in events like Envision, Joint Activities/Campaigns, Internal Comms to MS
- Lead and Manage Microsoft awards submissions, client story sharing and promotion, message development
- Lead development of key alliance marketing content; drive sharing and amplification of that content internally and externally
- Report to marketing and the business around alliance KPIs on a regular basis
- Leadership and stakeholder management; able to lead by influence and negotiate with people and teams at all levels
- Tenacious and resilient, able to influence without authority to lead and thrive in a complex, matrixed environment organization.
- Able to see the big picture and be strategic, but connect all the dots in a practical way; be able to prioritize and get the right things done
- Highly collaborative, with experience working in and leading cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of field marketing operations within a professional services organization
- Great at building and nurturing relationships, across marketing, the business and alliance partners
- 8+ years of experience in marketing in a technology industry B2B environment. Preference will be given to candidates with previous channel or alliance management experience and experience working with Microsoft and Accenture.
- Understanding of the business (Accenture, Avanade and Microsoft) and the marketing supply chain (corporate functions, areas, regions/field)
- Flexibility to work with stakeholders in various time zones as needed
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as familiarity with Microsoft collaboration tools, such as Microsoft Teams, Visual Studio, etc.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.