About the role:
We seeking to deepen relationships with our clients across their entire business and compete in new areas to grow our market share. As Solution Architect, you will support the overall strategy, performance and growth of our Modern Workplace domain in your assigned geography. You will manage full-spectrum and cross-offering solutions delivery for clients. You’ll partner closely with both the Regional team, along with our alliance partners Microsoft and Accenture, to drive Modern Workplace solutions and jointly achieve company and role relevant targets.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Actively drive deal pursuit, review and approval;
- Support quality and client delivery issues for offerings and solutions in your Region;
- Provide forecasting and sales pipeline analysis to support processes;
- Effectively position solutions and cross-offerings within the Regional sales channel;
- Develop strong, effective relationships with Avanade and Accenture sellers;
- Collaborate with the global Centre of Excellence (CoE) on offering and asset development;
- Partner with direct selling teams from creating solutions through proposal and closing deals;
- Contribute expertise and chargeable to client projects in support of growing our business;
- Travel may be required as the business demands
You revel in success, with a leadership and results track record in developing and growing long-term, high-value client relationships. You are a self-starter, strong communicator with excellent influencing and negotiation capability the enables you to establish and grow relationships that lead to solution expansion with key clients. You are skilled in advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of solution offerings to grow a technology services line of business. You have strong commercial acumen with an ability to understand client business and technology drivers, to translate into technology solutions that enable tangible outcomes.
Key Technology experience includes: Active Directory, Windows 10, Office 365, Exchange, Teams, Skype, Enterprise Mobility & Security, Identity Management.
Highly Preferred: Binary Tree / Sharegate
In addition, your professional skillset likely includes:
- Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management;
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery;
- Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction;
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related). You likely have about 7 years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management, and more than 5 years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.