Power Platform Developer
Do you know how to find the right software solutions? So do we.
You’re a creative thinker, a fast learner, and a great communicator.
You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation. Your super-analytical skills are key to supporting your clients, helping them to identify challenges and making sure that their CRM and Power Platform solution is the best fit for them. You will have broad experience with data design, user experience design, requirements analysis and process analysis.
· Full lifecycle PowerApps canvas and model driven applications
· Designing and developing Power Automate workflows
· Creating, analyzing and visualizing data with PowerBI
· Use of Common Data Service
· Securing apps and data
· Deploying Power Platform solutions
· Developing Power Platform solutions in SharePoint and Teams
· Creating Virtual Agents
· Microsoft Teams development
· SharePoint and SharePoint Framework development
· Microsoft Graph API
· Microsoft Power Platform exams/certifications
Highly Desired Skills:
· DevOps practices for the Power Platform
· Azure DevOps experience
· Agile software development practices
· Software development experience using .NET C#, TypeScript
· RESTful Services
You will have 1-3 years of experience with the Power Platform using Power Apps and Power Automate (MS Flow) at a minimum. You will also have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical field.