.NET Developer - Dalian
Do you want to put companies back in control of their code? So do we.
You take the best from open-source applications to create bespoke solutions that are both innovative and agile.
You know how the right software solutions can help businesses do more with less effort. You know code inside out and enjoy putting innovation to work in real applications and getting real results.
About the job
As a Senior Analyst .NET Developer, you focus on designing, developing and testing mission-critical enterprise solutions and other custom application development projects. You’re as comfortable performing basic support and debugging functions as you are with maintaining existing applications, and you’re happy to share your program knowledge to support your colleagues.
Day to day, you will:
• Collaborate in all the different project phases, from defining technical, operational and user requirements, through to planning, quality control and testing
• Create conceptual architecture and develop solution options that match your clients’ requirements
• Partner with cross-functional technology teams to integrate solutions
• Coordinate with offshore and global teams
• Travel as required.
You are a talented software developer who loves to talk about technology and share your knowledge with like-minded and non-technical audiences. Your passion for technology is matched with good business sense and great interpersonal skills – clients think you’re brilliant. You probably have up to two years of relevant experience and a degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field.
Your knowledge and technical skills include:
• The .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, SharePoint, WCF, WPF, SQL Server and other advanced components of Microsoft technology, using various agile and waterfall-based delivery methodologies
• Analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
• Developing client-specific and/or web-based software solutions
• Application development, complex code development, application testing and component design
• Working with clients as well as global and offshore teams.