Modern Workplace Solution Consultant
Are you passionate about helping partners realize the value of a Modern Workplace? So are we.
We help clients to modernize their technology platforms increasing efficiency, responsiveness, and security, deliver employee experiences on a par with customer experiences to increase productivity and engagement, re-imagine their business operations to unlock new sources of value and remove cultural barriers that constrain sustainable growth.
As a Modern Workplace and Infrastructure consultant, your focus is on communication and collaboration systems, and workplace services, which may include desktop solutions, end-point solutions for Windows, deployment and management technologies, collaboration technologies, voice solutions and enablement of secure remote working environments, cloud-based VD solutions, deployment of productivity workloads within Microsoft 365 and cloud-based identity solutions.
Day-to-day, your responsibilities include review and documentation of client solutions, implementation and upgrades, migrations, and deployment of evergreen scenarios. Your primary focus is Microsoft technologies and implementations in enterprise environments. Additionally, you apply your technical expertise and consulting knowledge to advise clients on proper governance to ensure stability, and to enable them to evolve their environments to support changing business requirements.
Skill & Capability Requirements:
· Azure AD, Azure AD B2B, Azure AD B2C
· Microsoft365, Office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS), Windows 10, Intune/SCCM, SharePoint Online, SharePoint Server, MS Teams, Skype for Business
· Session initiation protocol, video conferencing systems, network assessment and troubleshooting, load balancing and virtualization
· PowerShell and other scripting languages
· Experience working with global teams on projects
· Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
· Ability to gain an understanding of customer process and issues, and communicate them back
· Up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft products
· Ability to work in teams and independently when needed
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
· Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
Good to have:
· Advanced skills and experience in application lifecycle management, agile development methods and software planning
· Effective at recruiting talented people, managing, and influencing virtual teams, and developing leaders
· Strategic thinker about business issues across product areas and industries
· Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion effectively
· Monitor, mentor, and lead teams to overcome roadblocks and challenges and implement coordination
You likely possess
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
3+ years of prior related work experience, preferably in a technology or consulting environment
3+ years of experience working with global teams
埃维诺是一家领先的提供商，专注于利用 Microsoft 生态系统提供创新数字化和云服务、业务解决方案和设计驱动型体验。我们的专业人员将大胆新颖的思维与技术、业务和行业专业知识相结合，帮助我们为我们的客户以及客户的客户和员工带来真正的人文影响。我们为 Accenture Microsoft 业务集团提供技术支持，借助 Microsoft 平台帮助集团公司与客户互动、为员工赋能、优化运营和实现产品转型。埃维诺在全球 26 个国家/地区拥有 50,000 名员工，通过创建尊重多元化和鼓励当地社区交流的协作文化，为客户提供最佳创意。埃维诺由 Accenture LLP 和 Microsoft Corporation 于 2000 年共同创立，埃森哲持有该公司的多数股权。访问 www.avanade.com 了解更多详情。