IT Support Specialist
The IT Support Specialist is responsible for delivering Technical Support services to employees based in the Greater China Region and works as part of a team supporting the Asia-Pacific area. The scope of work includes workstation lifecycle management, end-user technical support, and local infrastructure support.
Avanade ITS Dev Center Support:
· Follow Avanade ITS processes (incident, problem, configuration, change, and knowledge management)
· Provide support to ITS dev centre users for Avanade infrastructure
· Establish and diligently manage customer expectations to maximize end-user productivity and ensure a positive end-user experience throughout the employment.
· As needed, help develop local policies and procedures while maintaining compliance with global ITS processes, policies, and standards
· Perform technical onboarding and training for new and current employees
· Represent ITS in the region to increase customer satisfaction through training, status reports, etc.
· Build relationships with local leadership team to understand and support needs
· Manage relationships with local vendors and other business partners (facilities resources, Accenture relationships)
Manage the ITS Environment
· High awareness of global support processes
· Understand and influence where appropriate the environment architecture developed by Corporate HQ
· Research and implement service enhancements to meet evolving environment and customer needs
· Manage implementation of the IT environment (i.e. anything that connects to the LAN or telephone system)
· Purchase and install IT equipment as required
· Manage process for deploying laptops, system access, software upgrades and any other on-site deployment related activity
· Ensure systems security including process for providing and discontinuing various levels of systems access in the local development environment
· Ensure all data relating to customer development is appropriately partitioned and protected from unauthorized access
· Accountability for regional IT asset management and reporting
· Bachelor’s degree or above
· 2+ years of experience working in a medium to large IT environment
· Demonstrated customer service skill
· Windows 10 client skills; Microsoft certification preferred.
· Basic network troubleshooting
· Demonstrate good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Familiarity with ITIL preferred
· Passion for Microsoft technology
· Fluent in English