About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Solution Architect for the Data and AI domain to continue our growth and extend our capabilities in this area. As a manager, you take overall accountability to deliver the solutioning with a focus on modern data platforms, migration and analytics.
• Engage and understand client needs and their challenges, both business and technical, to identify areas where Avanade can deliver higher value to clients, translate them into the technology solution.
• Support the end-to-end sales cycle including the origination of opportunities, development of proposals, and client presentations.
• Lead the solutioning (might be across offers) to produce the solution strategy, technical proposal, methodology and governance, solution costing, and POC with linkages to client business objectives and desired outcomes.
• Engage appropriate alliance partners in support of the solutioning
• Build customer loyalty through being a trusted advisor
• Provide solution knowledge-transfer to assist in the successful hand-off to Delivery
• Drive offer and asset development by partnering with Center of Excellence (CoE) and relevant stakeholders
• Drive the adoption of new offerings to the local market
You are business technologist looking for a challenge in the exciting domain of Data and Analytics. As an solutioning leader, you have a track record in selling and delivering Data & Analytics solutions to clients.
• 7+ years Pre-sales, Business Analyst and Solutioning background, preferably in retail, manufacturing and FSI industry
• The ideal candidate will have a breadth of knowledge across Azure and analytical topics, as well as specialist hands-on expertise in topics from one or more of the technical areas below:
o Working with structured and unstructured data in Big Data scenarios using technologies such as Azure Synapse, Snowflake, Big Query, Redshift, HDInsight, Hadoop, Cloudera and Spark
o Experience with large scale data lake concepts for enterprise customers.
o Advanced Analytics using technologies such as Databricks and Spark.
o Developing streaming workloads using technologies such as Spark streaming, Kafka and Storm.
o Visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau and Qlik.
o Data strategy, data governance and management, cataloguing and lineage.
o Data Science deployments and the use of frameworks such as Pandas and TensorFlow.
o Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud infrastructure, architecture design, database migrations, and technology management.
o Artificial Intelligence, preferably using Azure Cognitive Services and the Microsoft Bot Framework.
o Machine Learning, preferably using Azure ML.
• experiences in running large deals and RFP/RFI independently from a technology perspective
• Ability to quickly build relationships and credibility with customers
• 5+ years’ experience in project/program management is an advantage
• Excellent organization and planning skills
• Excellent interpersonal, communication skills
• Fluent language skills in English and Mandarin
You likely possess a Master’s or above degree in a business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
埃维诺是一家领先的提供商，专注于利用 Microsoft 生态系统提供创新数字化和云服务、业务解决方案和设计驱动型体验。我们的专业人员将大胆新颖的思维与技术、业务和行业专业知识相结合，帮助我们为我们的客户以及客户的客户和员工带来真正的人文影响。我们为 Accenture Microsoft 业务集团提供技术支持，借助 Microsoft 平台帮助集团公司与客户互动、为员工赋能、优化运营和实现产品转型。埃维诺在全球 26 个国家/地区拥有 50,000 名员工，通过创建尊重多元化和鼓励当地社区交流的协作文化，为客户提供最佳创意。埃维诺由 Accenture LLP 和 Microsoft Corporation 于 2000 年共同创立，埃森哲持有该公司的多数股权。访问 www.avanade.com 了解更多详情。