Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai
Do you wake up each day wanting to create awesome business solutions in the Microsoft Dynamics ecosystem? Are you excited about modern ways of working? Then keep reading.
Avanade – The World’s Premier Microsoft Consultancy
Avanade is the ultimate destination for consultants who specialise in Microsoft technology. With 40,000 experts globally, we live & breathe all things Microsoft. Flexibility is baked into our DNA and we empower our people to be awesome every day! Our unmatched depth of experience enables us to place our people on the most challenging, rewarding engagements. Career progression opportunities at Avanade are world leading, as are our benefits – in particular our great packages!
As a Dynamics365 Consultant, you understand the nuts and bolts of D365 Customer Engagement, ERP and Power Platform. You are an energetic Consultant who is passionate about Dynamics365 and how it can be used to solve complex business problems. You have in-depth knowledge of Dynamics365 and deploying third party ISV solutions.
You will be primarily focused on leveraging your experience to Lead and Architect Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform solutions on complex projects in medium to large enterprises.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
- Contribute across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyse, Design, Build and Test)
- Leverage technical expertise to Architect and Implement CRM/ERP solutions. You will also be required to be hands-on with Dynamics 365 CE, ERP and Power Platform.
- Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Assess Client requirements and scope and recommend appropriate solutions
- Ensure project quality meets standards through KPI identification
- Travel as needed. You will be required to travel based on Project requirements.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organisations forward through innovation.
Your technical skills include:
- Understanding of common Industry standard business practices supported by Dynamics 365.
- Experience in Dynamics 365 CE, ERP, Power Platform (PowerApps Portal, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate) and Common Data Service
- Experience in implementing Field Services and / or Project Services Automation. In-dept knowledge of Resource Scheduling solutions.
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, SQL Server, HTML, C#, .NET.
- Solid understanding of Relational Database concepts.
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall delivery models.
Your non-technical skills include:
- Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan.
- Consulting experience working with external clients.
- Experience working with global/offshore teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business systems or related field