Consultant, Data Engineering
Do you enjoy making sure that information is accessible and easy to use? So do we.
You’re a data designer who knows how to find, store and present a range of information from different sources so that everyone can access what they need quickly and simply, and use it effectively.
About the job
As a Consultant, Data Engineering, you know the importance of data to business. You design and set up projects that bring together information from a variety of sources, to enable analysis and decision-making. You make sure that data is accessible and easy to use, so that it can be used for routine and ad-hoc analysis.
Day to day, you will:
• Use your knowledge to plan and deliver data warehouse and BI report solution
• Take part in designing and running bespoke data services for individual projects
• Stay up to date with business best practice in using and retrieving data
• Design, develop, adapt and maintain data warehouse architecture and relational databases
• Customize storage and extraction, metadata, and information repositories
• Create and use effective metrics and monitoring processes
• Help to develop business intelligence tools
• Support deal teams by providing subject knowledge and solutions for client proposals
• Author reports that include key performance indicators, show where current operations can be improved, and identify the causes of any problems
• Create and maintain report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators and canned reports, as well as other information portals and resources
• Travel as required.
You understand how to turn piles of data into actionable insights that our clients can use to their competitive advantage. You can explain complex analytical concepts in non-technical language that business people can understand.
Your skills and experience include:
• Good communication skill, have client facing experience;
• Demonstrate significant experience working with database, storage, collection and aggregation models, techniques and technologies, with the ability to apply such methods to solve business problems.
• Experience in structured problem-solving assignments and strong troubleshooting skills
• Experience database and ETL job optimizing
• Experience ETL projects, familiar with ETL tools, like SSIS, informatica, Azure Data Factory
• Advanced SQL, Spark SQL, Hive development experience and others. Big Data solution on Azure a big plus, Databricks skills will be preferred
• Advanced reporting skill, Power BI, SRSS, Excel skills
• Experience python, node is a plus.
You probably have a bachelor and above degree in Computer Science, Economics, Statistics or a related field.
You’ve gained at least 3 years of relevant experience.
埃维诺是一家领先的提供商，专注于利用 Microsoft 生态系统提供创新数字化和云服务、业务解决方案和设计驱动型体验。我们的专业人员将大胆新颖的思维与技术、业务和行业专业知识相结合，帮助我们为我们的客户以及客户的客户和员工带来真正的人文影响。我们为 Accenture Microsoft 业务集团提供技术支持，借助 Microsoft 平台帮助集团公司与客户互动、为员工赋能、优化运营和实现产品转型。埃维诺在全球 26 个国家/地区拥有 50,000 名员工，通过创建尊重多元化和鼓励当地社区交流的协作文化，为客户提供最佳创意。埃维诺由 Accenture LLP 和 Microsoft Corporation 于 2000 年共同创立，埃森哲持有该公司的多数股权。访问 www.avanade.com 了解更多详情。