Cloud Security Architect
Responsible for designing and implementing cloud based security solutions for our clients.
· Oversight of the security architecture of cloud initiatives
· Development of Security Management Processes with supporting tools to audit and report on regulatory compliance obligations
· Design and document security patterns for re-use and re-implementation
· Workshop and agree technical approaches with team members and customers
· Demonstrate the expected controls and process adherence
· Integrate third-party security tools with existing business processes and cloud
· Monitor security industry trends, developments, and emerging threats
In order to be successful at this role, you must have experience in most of the following:
· Experience in architecting and developing security solutions on one or more cloud platform (at a minimum Azure proficient) and applying the cloud native security services
· Understand identity concepts - SAML, Azure AD etc.
· Solid understanding of security concepts and tools - Certificates, DLP, WAF, SIEM, firewalls, DDOS prevention, IDS/IPS, privileged access management, Encryption, SSL, VPN, IPSec, TCP/IP, DNS and web security architecture etc.
· Deep understanding of security frameworks and processes - CIS, NIST, PCI/DSS etc
· Ability to document risks, security controls and evidence to ensure compliance
· Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to adapt style and language depending on the audience