CRM Offering Lead
About the role:
Solution Area are what we want to be known for in the market; they are the areas on which our clients most frequently seek our guidance during their digital transformation journey. Within our Solution Area, we have core Offerings, which are the solutions we deliver to our clients. By specializing in and formalizing these select Offerings, we can deepen our relationships with our clients across their entire business and compete in new areas, helping us to grow our market share.
As CRM Offering Lead, you will be responsible for the overall strategy, performance, and growth of the CRM Offering in your assigned geography. You’ll partner closely with both the Regional and Area Solution Lead to implement a strategy for offering identification and investments. In the role, you’ll focus on driving the offering every day, serving as the “face” of the offering internally and externally in your Region, support offering sales through delivery, including capability and capacity, and regional relationships with offering alliance partners, Microsoft, and Accenture.
In this role, you will manage full-spectrum, cross-offering solutions delivery for clients. You will partner with Talent Community Lead and Regional Capability Lead on resourcing and skill needs to maintain effective business operations and project outcomes, leveraging the Global Delivery Network (GDN) as needed, to prepare our organization for market changes.
Day-to-day, you will:
· Collaborate with and educate account and sales team to drive offerings to target clients, including all stages of the deal pursuit, review and approval
· Support quality and client delivery issues for offerings and solutions in your Region
· Manage budget against assigned Area/Region metrics; provide forecasting and sales pipeline analysis to support processes
· Effectively position offering and cross-offering offerings within the Regional sales channel
· Develop strong, effective relationships with Accenture at the offering level
· Act as main point of contact with local partners, primarily Accenture and Microsoft, to review pipeline, educate on our offerings, and ensure Azure is considered as part of proposed solutions with clients
· Support direct selling teams from creating solutions through proposal and closing deals
· Travel as dictated by the business.
You revel in success, with a leadership track record in developing and growing long term, high value client relationships. You’re adept at communications, especially with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow solutions with key clients. Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of solution offerings to grow a technology services line of business.
In addition, your professional skillset likely includes:
· Sales skill and proven success record of solution selling
· Experience in consulting / professional service business in term of solution & proposal development, delivery effort estimation, solution presentation and project delivery management.
· CRM solution visioning and design capability, Dynamics 365 CE based solutioning experience is bonus.
· Solution offer planning, development, and promotion skill
· Communication capability with executive management member of customer and partner
· Master English and Chinese language
· Willing to work and grow in a challenging market environment.
You likely possess a bachelor’s degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related). You likely have about 10 years of relevant technology experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management, and more than 5 years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.