About the Role:
As a Solution Architect, for AI and IoT offerings, you are passionate about our AI and IoT offering capability and collaborate to define, solution implement and drive our Microsoft focused strategy. In this key role, you work closely with our sellers and AI & IoT offering leadership on driving the offering every day; serving as the technical “face” of the offering internally and externally, support offering sales and regional relationships with offering alliance partners, and of course working closely with Microsoft and Avanade Sellers
About Market Unit
Solution Areas, formerly called Market Units are what we want to be known for in the market; they are the areas on which our clients most frequently seek our guidance during their digital transformation. Within our Solution Areas, we have core Offerings, which are the solutions we deliver to our clients. By specializing in and formalizing these select Offerings, we can deepen our relationships with our clients across their entire business, expanding into new areas, helping us to grow our market share and the clients positive business outcomes. Direct channel focuses specifically on building Microsoft go-to-market and pre-sales alignment. In summary, this role is all about the technical sales part of that!
About Your Daily Activities
· Play a key role in helping our clients transform their business and maximize the value of their journey to the Microsoft Cloud with the power of Intelligent Edge and Azure.
· Understand how to help businesses navigate the landscape of IoT and explore how to leverage custom AI solutions
· Solution and design large-scale Enterprise IoT/Analytics solutions integrating heterogeneous devices, which should preferably include Azure AI, Azure IoT and Azure Data Platform
· Collaborate across our Regional/Area/Technical and Sales teams to support sales and delivery teams through the full life cycle of product development and execution to successful client business outcomes.
· Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within the technical community
About Your Background & Skills
· You possess a Bachelor's degree in technology related field
· +8 years of relevant technology leadership experience, designing and delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction.
· +5 years of demonstrated experience, demonstrating a working knowledge and experience of AI, IOT and custom development with deep understanding of various communication techniques for devices as well as sensors and hardware solutions to address specific needs
· Ability to team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with offshore teams and delivery
· Solid experience with Azure, Azure PaaS, Azure IoT and Azure Cognitive Services or the technical landscape of similar public clouds
· Industry expertise in an IoT heavy industry such as Manufacturing, Utilities, Resources, and Retail is preferred
· Good knowledge of the regional edge/gateway vendor ecosystem preferred
· You should be a good Mandarin speaker as well as English