Area of expertise:
Data & AI Nordic Solution Architect
As Avanade's Data & AI Nordic Solution Architect your main focus will be to aid our clients to design Modern Data Platform and Analytics solutions. This will include serving as a functional expert on projects, contributing to use case development, assessments, technical architecture, AI & IoT initiatives, and help to ensure stakeholder satisfaction and return on investment.
Within a highly collaborative environment, you will
- Design and Drive reusable assets, growing Analytics and DevOps capability.
- Solution and
- Deliver Modern Data Platform and Advanced Analytics solutions for clients.
- Leverage technical acumen, and build knowledge of business and IT strategy, the Azure ecosystem, data platform, and AI/IoT use cases across many verticals thereby ensuring that client’s investments achieve rapid business results.
- Participate in working sessions to discover and understand business strategy and objectives, Data & AI landscape, challenges, and prioritize & refine use cases.
- Partner with key business stakeholders, data owners, solution architects, end-users, application designers, and data architects in executing and delivering business use cases and help clients realize value.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to
- Engage with leadership and clients in strategic discussions to assess business requirements and use cases and input into the solution architecture and roadmap to drive outcomes.
- Perform assessments to determine the technical feasibility of building a D&AI solution.
- Contribute to and define the high-level solution and act as a functional expert on the project.
- Build Data & AI offerings and assets in conjunction with senior stakeholders within the Avanade Data & AI Solution Area. Own and drive offerings in the market, effectively positioning those offerings (and sub-offerings) with sales teams, channels, and target clients (direct and indirect).
- Develop overall solution plans and strategic vision for solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap for clients’ needs.
Besides either being an experienced (1) Data Architect who wants to further develop your skills or (2) a Senior Data Engineer who wants to take the next step in your career, you communicate accurately and sensitively with team members and clients alike. Being aware of how all other people may be impacted by what and how the message is conveyed.
- Are passionate at heart about helping clients to become successful by using Data and Analytics.
- Are eager to develop your skills and also learn new ones – hence we know that all of the skills we ask for are hard to get in one person.
- Are a team player who takes responsibility and also take pride in your work.
- Take the initiative and seeking advice and guidance as appropriate.
- Keep calm under pressure, have integrity, and are a good presenter to a non-technical audience.
- Handle prioritizations and escalations.
- Confidence in advising on issues seen with infrastructure/tools.
- Enjoy working with diverse teams.
- Possess a "can do - will do" attitude, that guarantees the absolute best client experience.
- Are willing to knowledge share and cross-skill across teams.
- Have strong written and oral/presentation skills both in any of the Scandinavian languages and English.
Your experience and background include
- Roles with growing responsibility within professional services/management consulting or technology firms.
- Passionate about the development and delivery of Data & AI solutions.
- Ability to develop capabilities, and to continue to support client deliveries.
- Deliver business technology solutions to client organizations.
- Participate in the pursuit of engagements, maintaining the relationship through the delivery phase resulting in repeat client business.
- Experience using Data & AI tools such as Azure Storage, Stream Analytics, CosmosDB, SQL DW, Azure Databricks, Azure Machine Learning, Azure Data Catalog, and Azure Data Factory (ADF), Blob, Azure SQL, Polybase, Delta, Engineering Pipeline Design, Synapse Analytics, Azure Purview, Azure Technical Architecture, and Data Lake Design.
- Other desirable experiences include Python, Hadoop, AWS, GCP, Cloudera and deploying machine learning models in production.
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, or another relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education.
Why Avanade? Because there’s literally no place like this.
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s global alliance partner of the year (15 years in a row), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications).
- An opportunity to join the #1 leader in using the Microsoft ecosystem with the purpose to create a genuine human impact.
- A possibility to grow as a technologist by working with extremely experienced colleagues from our Center of Excellence.
- A global environment with the possibility to work anywhere in the world.
- An inclusive business environment where you as an individual is being seen and appreciated.
- Dedicated Career Advisor to encourage your progression.
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you.
- We have two parent companies that give us a strong ecosystem with space to be ourselves.
- If you’re a self-starter, an optimist, and someone who likes to get things done, you’ll fit right in at Avanade.
- People who thrive here are motivated, interested in learning and genuinely have a desire to be the best at what they do. If that sounds like you, you sound good to us.
- In return, you’ll have access to the latest technology in the Microsoft ecosystem, partnering with some of the biggest and best companies across the world and some seriously smart people to work with to make career-defining things happen.
- If you want to get even better at what you do and transform businesses from the inside out, there’s no better place.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.