Azure Technical Architect
Area of expertise:
Avanade, a joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft, combines the best in strategy and technology to allow clients to unlock more value from their businesses. As we continue to grow our Polish business a new site opens in the heart of Poland – Warsaw. With our ambitious growth plan opportunities arose to join us at the newly created positions of solution architects. By joining now, you will experience what it is like to be the force that shapes our new Warsaw team and excites our clients with the digital transformation of their businesses. All this while being surrounded by curious people, bold challenges, and limitless learning opportunities.
We are looking for Cloud Architect to be included in our teams, which are highly innovative and specialized in the design and implementation of transformation solutions in the Private / Public Cloud sector, using VMware virtualization and the Azure cloud.
You will be part of the Infrastructure Talent Community which includes over 150 professionals across Italy and Poland as part of a unique Region whose goal is to guide the digital transformation of companies by redesigning Datacenter architectures to update and evolve them or migrate them to the Cloud by creating robust and protected infrastructures, efficient and ready for new challenges.
Day to day you will:
- Manage the architecture, the environment, the Cloud strategy within the projects in which you will be involved.
- Play a strategic role in the design and implementation of all cloud systems. You will also cooperate closely with the Software engineering team to validate cloud-based software architectures, educate them on cloud development guidelines, and ensure the quality level for cloud-based digital products.
- Provide information on infrastructure migration techniques to the Cloud and to identify the best architectural solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the projects you will manage.
- Manage project teams and provide the right level of training and awareness to team colleagues, in order to allow everyone a good level of autonomy, based on their daily work
- At least 8 years of experience in designing, executing and supporting IT cloud solutions
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies both public and private, and current IT trends, such as Azure, AWS, GCP
- You have experience in delivering one of the following:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) - VMware, Virtual machines, Remote infrastructure
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) – DevOps operations (experience with CI / CD, Infrastructure Automation systems like Terraform, Cloudformation, Ansible, etc)
- You have designed and implemented multi-tier and multi datacenter architectures in the Enterprise environment
- Experience in Agile methodology and DevOPS principles.
- Know scripting languages (for example: Powershell, PowerCli, Bash, Python) to automate Workload.
- You have experience on virtualization technologies such as NSX, Site Recovery, vRealize Automation, vSAN)
Let's consider as plus:
- Knowledge of at least one programming language or continuous integration, delivery methodologies
- VMware VCP Data Center and Azure Solution Architect Expert certifications.
- The achievement of at least one of the VMware VCDX-DCV or VCP-DCV certifications
- You have networking and storage skills
- You have skills in Active Directory and Azure Active Directory, Identity management
What we offer:
In Avanade you will find a merit-based company that invests in the growth of people through targeted study paths and which include continuous training - thanks to privileged partnerships with Microsoft and with some of the most important players in the sector and the achievement of numerous certifications.
Our work environment is open and inclusive, so you can express your ideas and work on innovative projects using the latest technology available on the market, interacting with thousands of consultants in Italy and around the world.
Furthermore, you will be able to enjoy flexible and smart-working programs and personalized benefits based on your professional and individual needs, which include benefits, services and corporate Well-Being plans.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.