Are you passionate about helping partners realize the value of a Modern Workplace? So are we.
You have deployment experience in Office 365 and can incorporate these technologies to provide a truly cost-efficient, responsive and secure evergreen Modern Workplace to our valued partners.
You’re a natural communicator who wants to help our partners on their Modern Workplace journey. You're a natural communicator who wants to help our partners on their Modern Workplace journey. You will improve employee mobility, efficiency, teamwork and security demonstrating your experience in Sharepoint solutions. Your interpersonal and communication skills help technical and non-technical clients engage with often complex information.
About the job
As an Avanade Sharepoint Consultant & Modern Workplace Engineer, your focus is on communication and collaboration systems, and workplace services including developing Sharepoint Solutions, either more standard Out Of The Box Solutions or with Custom Development. With preference for Sharepoint Online solutions.
Day to day,
"You will help clients define their business needs, and help define the better solution/architecture for them as well as deliver the solution with the higher quality standards. You should be able do develop, test, deploy Sharepoint solutions as well as coordinate other team members and help new joiners in their Journey through Sharepoint.
- Azure AD, Azure AD PIM
- Experience with Sharepoint Framework (SPFx) with React
- PnP PowerShell
- PnP Modern Search
- Power Apps
- Power Automate
- PowerShell and other scripting language
- Up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft products
- Ability to gain an understanding of customer process and issues, and communicate them back
- Ability to work in teams and individually when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with global teams on projects and offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Display leadership by establishing goals for the team and members of the team.
You likely possess
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
- 2-5 years of prior related work experience, preferably in a technology or consulting environment