Área de especialidade:
Descrição da vaga
Power BI Consultant
Do you enjoy making sure that information is accessible and easy to use? So do we.
You’re a BI designer who knows how to find, store and present a range of information from different sources so that everyone can access what they need quickly and simply, and use it effectively.
You draw on your considerable experience in bringing data to life to solve sometimes complex problems, and you’re comfortable looking after several projects at once. You’re able to make your own decisions while at the same time supporting more junior team members.
About the job:
As a Power BI Developer, you know the importance of data visualization to business. You design and set up projects that bring together information from a variety of sources, to enable analysis and decision-making. You make sure that data is accessible and easy to use, so that it can be utilized for routine and ad-hoc analysis.
Day to day, you will:
- Use your knowledge to plan and deliver Power BI solutions
- Lead the Power BI architecture for projects with focus on right choice of visuals, Power BI datasets, cubes, DAX, data modelling etc
- Lead the architecture conversation with project stakeholders both within and outside the organisation
- Design and develop the dashboards and reports
- Stay up to date with business best practice in using Power BI
- Support deal teams by providing subject knowledge and solutions for client proposals
You have great experience in data and analysis, and how to source, store and share information. You’re a client facing problem solver who’s happy to work autonomously and to share their knowledge and skills, as well as guiding other team members. Your skills and experience include:
- Use of Power BI for both on-premises, cloud deployments and Azure experience
- Good experience in Power Enterprise deployments
- As an individual contributor, able to design and develop dashboards
- Experience with Power BI Report Server, Power BI online and Embedded options
- Effort estimation in support of project delivery or pre-sales effort
- Experience in structured problem solving. You have experience and understanding of database design and SQL and don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves to solve code related issues.
You’re likely to have a Bachelor’s degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics or another relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. You also have at least three years of relevant professional experience.
Sobre a Avanade
A Avanade é líder no fornecimento de serviços digitais inovadores, soluções empresariais e experiências direcionadas aos projetos de seus clientes, com serviços prestados através da força das pessoas e do ecossistema da Microsoft. Nossos profissionais combinam tecnologia, negócios e conhecimento do setor para criar e implementar soluções visando colher resultados para os clientes e seus clientes. A Avanade tem 29.000 pessoas conectadas digitalmente em 23 países, oferecendo aos clientes as melhores reflexões por meio de uma cultura colaborativa que honra e reflete a diversidade das comunidades em que atuamos. Todos são bem-vindos em nossa busca por pessoas de talento que possam contribuir com seu melhor para o trabalho, construir equipes inclusivas e incentivar a diversidade dentro e fora da organização. Controlada majoritariamente pela Accenture, a Avanade foi fundada em 2000 pela Accenture LLP em conjunto com a Microsoft Corporation. Saiba mais em www.avanade.com.