Data Engineering Manager
Área de especialidade:
Descrição da vaga
Do you know how great data design can support critical business decision-making? So do we.
Data is more than just information: it’s valuable insight that gives businesses the knowledge to transform.
You design data solutions that enable clients to see the whole picture and provide insightful and accurate analysis that helps to build successful businesses.
About the job
Working in Data Engineering, you use modern data engineering techniques and Advanced Analytics methods to give your clients the information they need. You collect, aggregate, store and reconcile data from multiple sources, helping to design and build data pipelines, streams, reporting tools, data generators and a whole range of tools to provide information and insight. You know how to read the patterns and trends that influence business outcomes.
Day to day, you will:
· Give colleagues and clients the tools to find and use data for routine and non-routine analysis
· Use your sound business acumen to translate business requirements into technical solutions
· Analyze current business practices, processes and procedures to spot future opportunities
· Assess client needs to create bespoke data design services
· Create the building blocks for transforming enterprise data solutions
· Design and build modern data pipelines, data streams, and data service Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
· Create the architectures, data warehouses and databases that support access and Advanced Analytics, and bring them to life through modern visualization tools
- Implement effective metrics and monitoring
· Be comfortable to make your own decisions and guide your colleagues
- Travel as needed.
You’re an organized problem-solver with a talent for business, whose knowledge and experience helps turn business needs into solutions. You guide and support your team, whether at home or around the world, to provide successful and accessible data analytics that solve real-world problems.
Your skills and experience include:
· Transforming business needs into technical solutions
- Mapping data and analytics
· Data profiling, cataloguing and mapping to enable the design and build of technical data flows
· Use proven methods to solve business problems using Azure Data and Analytics services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams and system integration
- Knowledge of multiple Azure data applications
· Experience in preparing data for and building pipelines and architecture.
You probably have a Master’s degree in a quantitative field such as computer science, applied mathematics, statistics or machine learning – or an equivalent combination of education and experience. You’re likely to be a Microsoft Certified Application Developer, Solutions Developer and/or Database Administrator already, and you will have relevant professional experience of at least five years.
Compartilhar esta vaga:
Sobre a Avanade
A Avanade é líder no fornecimento de serviços digitais inovadores, soluções empresariais e experiências direcionadas aos projetos de seus clientes, com serviços prestados através da força das pessoas e do ecossistema da Microsoft. Nossos profissionais combinam tecnologia, negócios e conhecimento do setor para criar e implementar soluções visando colher resultados para os clientes e seus clientes. A Avanade tem 29.000 pessoas conectadas digitalmente em 23 países, oferecendo aos clientes as melhores reflexões por meio de uma cultura colaborativa que honra e reflete a diversidade das comunidades em que atuamos. Todos são bem-vindos em nossa busca por pessoas de talento que possam contribuir com seu melhor para o trabalho, construir equipes inclusivas e incentivar a diversidade dentro e fora da organização. Controlada majoritariamente pela Accenture, a Avanade foi fundada em 2000 pela Accenture LLP em conjunto com a Microsoft Corporation. Saiba mais em www.avanade.com.