Sr. ERP Solution Architect
Do you build businesses through inspired architecture? So do we.
You look at complex businesses like a puzzle, seeing the big picture clearly and how all the pieces fit together. You are the ultimate authority on how to design customer centric solutions and system architecture that will free a business to move faster.
About the job:
Our clients' needs are the foundation from which you’ll build extraordinary architecture. You’ll provide the vision and oversight for developing new and improved software products, and foster a culture where people turn to you for advice. You are seen as a senior expert both internally and externally. You’ll be defining system, technical and application architectures and making sure we stay on the right track, maintaining our cost-effectiveness and competitiveness. You’re involved and leading in our business initiatives and objectives and can relate these to infrastructure and development architecture.
- Deploy ERP architecture by recommending hardware and software solutions, tools and utilities; establishing workflows and business rules; setting standards and guidelines; testing simulations and managing demo-environments; and resolving problems
- Offer technical support on solution roadmap and upgrade scripts
- Advice easily on C-level and be able to influence them as such;
- Take responsibility for the overall quality of customizations, software architecture and technical installation
- Connect analysts and programmers to maintain solutions
- Capture the technical design of a solution or product
- Validate the technical feasibility of functional designs
- Design the technical architecture for integrating between AX and other applications, including third-party packages and modules
- Travel, as needed.
As a Sr. Dynamics AX/365 F&O Architect, you will ensure the quality and thoroughness of the analysis performed under your supervision and gather approvals for project deliverables. You will be responsible for maintaining requirements packages and leading work plan tasks, as well as identifying and mitigating risks. You will be responsible for your team’s delivery securing the highest possible quality!
Furthermore, in this highly demanding role, you’ll be responsible for complex ERP implementation for enterprise clients.
- You’ll support clients in defining and implementing integrated solutions and liaise closely with all relevant partners and teams to develop effective concepts. With your seniority you know how to lead the way.
- From scoping, planning and budgeting to controlling and reporting – you’ll manage the whole project cycle
- Last but not least, you’ll ensure first class client lead and guide colleagues in demanding presales projects
You bring expertise and creativity to designing enterprise resource planning (ERP) architecture and transforming businesses from the inside out. You instinctively know the right architecture to solve your clients’ challenges and make them happy, and how to support your teams in delivering it. You’re proud of your positive and lasting client relationships and the architecture you’ve built to solve their business challenges. You love working in an informal environment where you can realize results through your own discernment and methodologies. You’re a natural leader and have more than nine years of professional experience. You’re likely to have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an associated subject.
Your technical and non-technical skills include:
- A proven track record in Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 F&O consulting in a finance and cost accounting environment plus a deep understanding of the Dynamics 365 ERP value-chain
- Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment
- Strong client interface and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Track record of initiative and outstanding performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills - 'Customer Focus' and a strong relationship builder
- Strong time management skills
- Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft platform skills
- Global skill requirements to come; speak to hiring manages, capability leads, and region Talent Community champions for needs in your local market
- You have a strong analytical mind with a talent for leading and mentoring others. You are skilled at distilling information into insights that can be used to compete and win.
- Analytical strength, solution and client oriented working style
- Resilient, flexible, able to work autonomously and in teams
At Avanade, we believe that training and development of our employees is the key to success, and together we will be developing your expertise in the field of Dynamics 365.
Above this we also want you to:
- Possess hunger and a big drive for constantly being up to date with technology and new features and changes
- Possess a 'can do - will do' attitude, that guarantees the absolute best client experience
- Have a strong interest and passion for growing your own technology skills especially within Cloud & Azure
Ideally, your experience will also include:
- Leading projects that involve significant coordination, with the freedom to use your own judgement
- Using your excellent interpersonal skills to win clients, build teams and give persuasive written and verbal presentations
- Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology, as well as Microsoft Project skills.
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this description and would you like to get to know us? Then apply immediately by sending in your CV via our website. Applying by e-mail is not possible. If we see a match, we will call you soon to get acquainted. Do you have any questions or want to know why we love working at Avanade? Then call our recruiter Tessa Spanjersberg on 06 8238 5562.
Deze vacature delen:
Avanade is de toonaangevende aanbieder van innovatieve digitale diensten en cloudservices, en zakelijke en op gebruikservaring gebaseerde oplossingen op het Microsoft-ecosysteem. Onze professionals combineren innovatieve ideeën met technologische, zakelijke en branche-expertise voor een echte impact op onze klanten en hun klanten en medewerkers. Wij zijn de drijvende kracht achter de Accenture Microsoft Business Group en helpen bedrijven met behulp van het Microsoft-platform klanten tevreden te stellen, medewerkers alle benodigde tools te geven en processen te optimaliseren. Avanade heeft 50.000 medewerkers in 26 landen die samenwerken aan innovatieve ideeën. In deze samenwerkingscultuur is een belangrijke rol weggelegd voor diversiteit en de community's waarin wij actief zijn. Avanade, waarin Accenture een meerderheidsbelang heeft, werd in 2000 opgericht door Accenture LLP en Microsoft Corporation. Lees meer op www.avanade.nl.