Sr. D365 Manufacturing Lead
Avanade is growing as an organization, in our ambitions and in our impact. We are now looking for a Sr. D365 Manufacturing Lead to further support this growth with focus on business applications with a focus in Manufacturing. Within this ambitious role you will have a direct influence and responsibility for the our projects focussed on ERP and Dynamics365 with Manufacturing aspects.
Within this role you will be responsible for providing expertise in selling, shaping, defining, implementing and quality assuring Avanade’s ERP engagements based on Dynamics 365 with a specific focus on Manufacturing processes. You will be involved in the end-to-end delivery leading our clients towards success. Your key accountability will be to take ownership of the solution and its intended benefits from first contact until full delivery has been completed. You will provide industry and solution leadership at every stage and will act as a trusted advisor to the client throughout the relationship. Key areas of focus are value and benefits management, solution envisioning, architecture, solutions landscape design, and project planning, as well as business input to proposal development and client sales activities.
Ideally you have been built up about 5+ years of experience in the role as a Solution Architect. While a Solution Architect has a high-level understanding of several areas your focus should be a significant understanding and deep knowledge of Manufacturing.
Day-to-day your responsibilities will entail:
- Shape and execute solutions based on Dynamics 365 with focus on Manufacturing;
- Defining engagement outcomes and business benefits, high-level scope, architecture, implementation approach and effort estimates;
- Looking beyond the pure ERP implementation by leveraging your broader knowledge and business sense to better support the clients through all stages, from leading pre-sales workshop till the end of delivery;
- Effectively managing delivery of work to clients, ensuring adherence to Avanade methodologies and ensuring client satisfaction through QA reviews on ongoing projects;
- Building strong client relationships throughout the process and becoming a trusted advisor on a c-level and internally. You are seen as subject matter experts within Manufacturing processes en industries;
- Defining ERP application architectures, participate in design, development and testing phases;
- Sharing your knowledge and expertise with (junior) colleagues so together we can go beyond;
- Work with ERP Solutions team and area/regional solution teams and practices to develop and refine specific assets;
- Focus on learnings, challenges and feedback from Avanade clients with the local team and ERP Community;
- Develop relationship with ERP team in Microsoft and Accenture within the Netherlands.
- Demonstrable Experience in Manufacturing Dynamics 365 from a functional perspective;
- Experience in delivering complex solutions for client organizations with heavy client interaction;
- A strong Manufacturing background and understanding, with the ability to link this back to the core business of Avanade;
- Strong consulting and project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large-scale, complex projects;
- Strong client leadership and engagement skills up to C-level, with an ability to lead conversations and influence both internally and externally;
- A demonstrated business sense and existing insights into how Dynamics 365 impacts and improves processes of importants to our clients. You are an expert in understanding clients’ business problems and defining engagements that deliver the benefits that clients seek, and going on to actually deliver those;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and preferrably Dutch.
Why would you choose Avanade?
- You will become part of an active and growing ERP community! If you share our passion for technology, consulting and customer success, we will help you build the skills and experience that will prepare you for greater responsibilities and rewards.
- Your future colleagues will help you with questions and challenges. Moreover, there is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere.
- Knowledge development is our focus, and we ensure this both by offering formal training opportunities as well as informal evenings where peers share their knowledge;
- With your passion, you can use the latest Microsoft technology to make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market;
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone has a career advisor who will work with you to create a plan and guide you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer;
- We offer the opportunity to be socially involved during working hours and to dedicate yourself to a good cause;
- We have very attractive terms of employment: lease car, bonus scheme, phone and laptop, good pension plan, and many other extra
Deze vacature delen:
Avanade is de toonaangevende aanbieder van innovatieve digitale diensten en cloudservices, en zakelijke en op gebruikservaring gebaseerde oplossingen op het Microsoft-ecosysteem. Onze professionals combineren innovatieve ideeën met technologische, zakelijke en branche-expertise voor een echte impact op onze klanten en hun klanten en medewerkers. Wij zijn de drijvende kracht achter de Accenture Microsoft Business Group en helpen bedrijven met behulp van het Microsoft-platform klanten tevreden te stellen, medewerkers alle benodigde tools te geven en processen te optimaliseren. Avanade heeft 50.000 medewerkers in 26 landen die samenwerken aan innovatieve ideeën. In deze samenwerkingscultuur is een belangrijke rol weggelegd voor diversiteit en de community's waarin wij actief zijn. Avanade, waarin Accenture een meerderheidsbelang heeft, werd in 2000 opgericht door Accenture LLP en Microsoft Corporation. Lees meer op www.avanade.nl.