Security Advisory Lead, Netherlands Consulting
We live in a world that’s becoming more digital every day. We want to do business anytime, anywhere using any device. This digital world is a very exiting world for hackers who are taking advantages of vulnerabilities. If you open todays newspaper you see that a lot of companies have become victims of Cyber Attacks. We are currently seeking a Senior Security Advisor that can help our customers with designing a Security strategy that can deal with today’s threats. You will make sure that business risks are mitigated towards an acceptable level.
Having the right Security strategy is very challenging for most companies, especially since the environment is shifting from on-premises towards the cloud. You will guide your customer in their (cloud) security journey. You will perform security maturity assessments to see where your customer is in their journey. You will help them in the translation of threats and vulnerabilities into business risks to help them to make informed decisions. You will help customers with the mitigation of risks with the creation of security strategies. These strategies will take Governance, Processes and (cloud) Technology into account. You will not only act as the trusted advisor, but you will also be actively involved in security implementation projects. Together with the customer and Avanade security specialists you will increase the security of the customer to prevent the customer in becoming the next cyber security victim.
Do you have a background in Security, and do you like to act as a trusted advisor for large Enterprises? Are you someone who can explain to the customer what the business impact can be of certain cyber threats? Can you advise the customer on a strategy that will not only protect from today’s threats but also from tomorrows threats? Do you like to work with Business, Architecture, Strategy and Technology? And do you not shy away from challenges? Then we are looking for you!
· Which security strategy minimizes business risks?
· Is the strategy also in line with business goals?
· How do you translate threat and vulnerabilities into business risks?
· Which security architecture fits the customer?
· How do you help your customer with securing their cloud journey?
· 7 - 10 years IT Security consulting / advisory experience
· In possession of or working toward industry recognized cloud security certifications such as CISSP, CISM or CISA, CIPP/US, GSEC, CEH, CPT, CCSK, CCSP, Azure Security Engineer, Azure Solution Architect Expert, AWS Solution Architect Associate/Professional
· Experience with compliance standards, including FISMA, FedRAMP, DoD CC SRG, GDPR, PCI-DSS
· Good understanding of cloud security architecture, security assessments, audit standards for the Cloud, security threats in the cloud
· Deep comprehension of working collaboratively across multiple lines of business and Solution Areas
· Business level English is required and proficiency in Dutch is preferred
Deze vacature delen:
Avanade is de toonaangevende aanbieder van innovatieve digitale diensten en cloudservices, en zakelijke en op gebruikservaring gebaseerde oplossingen op het Microsoft-ecosysteem. Onze professionals combineren innovatieve ideeën met technologische, zakelijke en branche-expertise voor een echte impact op onze klanten en hun klanten en medewerkers. Wij zijn de drijvende kracht achter de Accenture Microsoft Business Group en helpen bedrijven met behulp van het Microsoft-platform klanten tevreden te stellen, medewerkers alle benodigde tools te geven en processen te optimaliseren. Avanade heeft 50.000 medewerkers in 26 landen die samenwerken aan innovatieve ideeën. In deze samenwerkingscultuur is een belangrijke rol weggelegd voor diversiteit en de community's waarin wij actief zijn. Avanade, waarin Accenture een meerderheidsbelang heeft, werd in 2000 opgericht door Accenture LLP en Microsoft Corporation. Lees meer op www.avanade.nl.