ERP Advisory Director - Retail/Supply Chain
Want to create value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mould and who gets inspired by the power of digital to transform organisations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
At Avanade Advisory, we are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being bold, imaginative – and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We passionately challenge, inspire, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organisations around the world. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients, their customers, and our own employees.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
About the role:
Digital Enterprise Advisory plays an integral part in defining how our clients realize the value and benefits from their business transformation (CRM / ERP) programs. Our Digital Enterprise Advisory team provides both thought and team leadership, as well as tangible execution experience to C-level executives across our client base, building relationships that grow our reputation in the industry. This role is aimed at helping our clients define and develop their ERP transformation strategies, value cases, execution programs and continuous improvement programs, helping our clients define and realize business benefits.
The Advisory team in Netherlands is keen to find an Experienced Director who can grow the Business Applications offering of Avanade Advisory. Currently the Business Applications team is focussed on ‘ERP Transformation’, and ‘CRM transformation’. The Business Applications Advisory Director will be the trusted advisor who can shape the initial contact into big deals. She/He will also be involved in the delivery of Business Applications Advisory projects. She/he will have the support of the sales team of The Netherlands.
Your Key Responsibilities:
With our clients:
- Responsible for (co)-defining, igniting and selling Advisory services towards our core business function areas ( Translate strategy into Roadmaps, Business Value management, IT Strategy with respect to Front Office, Back Office and Customer related processes/business domains).
- Responsible for (co)-defining and (continuously) growing a team of consultants capable to deliver the Advisory offering.
- Taking responsibility for a client(portfolio) and providing guidance for the teams that are leading and delivering the initial stages of lifecycle for Business Application/ERP/CRM projects scoping (strategy, plan and some high-level design).
- Hands-on experience that can be translated in to guidance on how to transform their business processes supported by business applications technology with a focus on the Microsoft Dynamics ecosystem
- Provide thought leadership in digital transformation related to ERP transformation including current state/future state modelling, process optimization, operational excellence, data management, smart automation, global/local program governance, and value realization.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends and innovative approaches to business process excellence.
- Develop and extend major client relationships at the level through a prominent professional network, previous client impact, and domain expertise in Retail and Supply Chain. Our clients will recognize an experienced thought leader with the ability to take ownership and guide the client/Avanade team
- Deliver business advisory and project results, especially around operating model design and implementation, connecting business strategy to operational execution with quantifiable results.
- Support in creating and growing the Advisory team, focused on enterprise business transformation
- Working as a local practice member in our global Advisory community - building and sharing knowledge focused on enterprise business transformation
- Embedding our Advisory approach into the broader business
- Ensure project results are delivered to the quality expected.
- Collaborate to harness our capabilities and communities effective
You will be the right candidate if you are comfortable as a CIO, CEO, CFO, CDO Advisor and you are familiar with business transformation, but you can also have a wider digitalisation discussion. You have a network in Retail and/or a significant experience with Manufacturing/Supply Chain processes. It would be a plus if you bring Microsoft knowledge, but wider consulting around other ERP systems could also be considered. General process knowledge is required for this position.
Deze vacature delen:
Avanade is de toonaangevende aanbieder van innovatieve digitale diensten en cloudservices, en zakelijke en op gebruikservaring gebaseerde oplossingen op het Microsoft-ecosysteem. Onze professionals combineren innovatieve ideeën met technologische, zakelijke en branche-expertise voor een echte impact op onze klanten en hun klanten en medewerkers. Wij zijn de drijvende kracht achter de Accenture Microsoft Business Group en helpen bedrijven met behulp van het Microsoft-platform klanten tevreden te stellen, medewerkers alle benodigde tools te geven en processen te optimaliseren. Avanade heeft 50.000 medewerkers in 26 landen die samenwerken aan innovatieve ideeën. In deze samenwerkingscultuur is een belangrijke rol weggelegd voor diversiteit en de community's waarin wij actief zijn. Avanade, waarin Accenture een meerderheidsbelang heeft, werd in 2000 opgericht door Accenture LLP en Microsoft Corporation. Lees meer op www.avanade.nl.