Data & AI Advisory Lead, Netherlands Consulting
Want to create value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mould and who gets inspired by the power of digital to transform organisations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
At Avanade Advisory, we are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being bold, imaginative – and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We passionately challenge, inspire, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organisations around the world. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients, their customers, and our own employees.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
About the role:
A new role in the Netherlands Advisory team, you will have the chance to build the Data/AI/Analytics Advisory practice and manage engagements advising clients at the highest strategic level with big-picture and tactical guidance on how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes. You’ll be opening your client’s eyes to the opportunities and challenges presented by Data & AI technologies guiding them as we help transform their business. You’re the authority on assessing needs, no matter how they’re expressed, and pulling together innovative solutions. You will work closely and collaborate with consultants from various parts of the Avanade business who will implement the technology solutions.
You understand the vital role that relationships play in building trust and that technology plays in transforming businesses, quickly spotting and sharing opportunities that others might miss. You use your interpersonal skills to become the trusted adviser with clients and drive projects to successful conclusions while working with business development & sales individuals to grow our Data & AI pipeline.
In this role, you will:
- Build the NL Data & AI Advisory practice in the Netherlands. Create propositions (based on global available materials) and build the Data & AI Advisory team.
- Work with senior client executives to identify their business problems and develop the right approach and analytical solutions.
- Planning and leading business diagnosis around Data and AI issues.
- Guiding the team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and previous experience.
- Write complete project proposals including shaping the proposed solution and collaborating with other Avanade individuals to secure new client work.
- Be the overall client liaison as part of the project teams (and often leading teams) on large-scale, complex and important projects.
- Monitor technology trends and raise awareness of capabilities and innovations in selected domains of expertise.
You've got demonstrable skills in growing client intimacy directly and with business development teams to become a trusted advisor to a client. You have experience in sales; pre-sales or consulting and have a good understanding of Data & AI technologies and trends with some knowledge of the Microsoft eco-system.
- 8+ years of experience in consulting / advisory with a solid focus on Data & AI technology implementation, transformation and strategy.
- Direct senior client facing experience during data/Data Science/AI implementations from innovation to industrialisation.
- Good ability to translate business requirements and work with solution architects to translate into plausible technical solutions.
- Experience of advising and delivering data and AI projects e.g. data and analytics operating model design, data science, data governance, business case for data and analytics, or data trust and privacy.
- Experience in envisioning and defining Data & AI North Star, vision and roadmaps for clients as well as defining steps to become a data driven organisation.
- Good understanding of the realities of data within large enterprises and the challenges they face in gaining benefit from it.
- Strong understanding of the different methodologies and delivery approaches such as DevOps, Agile and Kanban.
- Business level English is required and proficiency in Dutch is preferred.
Deze vacature delen:
Avanade is de toonaangevende aanbieder van innovatieve digitale diensten en cloudservices, en zakelijke en op gebruikservaring gebaseerde oplossingen op het Microsoft-ecosysteem. Onze professionals combineren innovatieve ideeën met technologische, zakelijke en branche-expertise voor een echte impact op onze klanten en hun klanten en medewerkers. Wij zijn de drijvende kracht achter de Accenture Microsoft Business Group en helpen bedrijven met behulp van het Microsoft-platform klanten tevreden te stellen, medewerkers alle benodigde tools te geven en processen te optimaliseren. Avanade heeft 50.000 medewerkers in 26 landen die samenwerken aan innovatieve ideeën. In deze samenwerkingscultuur is een belangrijke rol weggelegd voor diversiteit en de community's waarin wij actief zijn. Avanade, waarin Accenture een meerderheidsbelang heeft, werd in 2000 opgericht door Accenture LLP en Microsoft Corporation. Lees meer op www.avanade.nl.