Technology Transformation Manager, Netherlands Advisory
Want to create value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mould and who gets inspired by the power of digital to transform organisations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
At Avanade Advisory, we are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being bold, imaginative – and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, inspire, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organisations around the world. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
About the role
As part of our Technical Advisory practice, you will expand our Advisory capabilities and build our pipeline. You will support engagements advising clients at the highest strategic level with big-picture and tactical guidance on how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes. You must possess exception analytical, interpersonal and creative thinking capabilities. You will need to be entrepreneurial, enterprising and personable, possessing exceptional leadership qualities, that allows you to assume a critical role in the Advisory Practice with an ability to scale over time.
In this role, you will
Assist our clients in successfully defining their technology strategy, investments and operating models to support their business priorities. As a successful Manager, you will have the chance to:
- Work with senior client executives to identify their business problems and develop the right approach and analytical solutions.
- Plan and lead business diagnosis around Application & Infrastructure issues.
- Guide the team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and previous experience.
- Utilize deep understanding of technology trends and strategies for identifying Cloud solutions to meet client business, financial and technical objectives.
- Write complete project proposals including shaping the proposed solution and collaborating with other Avanade individuals to secure new client work.
- Conduct detailed risk analysis and maturity assessments to understand and explain client problems and utilize standard consulting management skills such as facilitation, interviewing, gap analysis, etc.
- Enthusiastically contribute towards industry specific offerings/ thought leadership development.
- Be the overall client liaison as part of the project teams (and often leading teams) on large-scale, complex and important projects.
- Monitor technology trends and raise awareness of capabilities and innovations in selected domains of expertise.
You've got demonstrable skills in growing client intimacy directly and with business development teams to become a trusted advisor to a client. You have experience in sales; pre-sales or consulting and have a good understanding of Application and Infrastructure technologies and trends with some knowledge of the Microsoft eco-system.
- 6+ years of experience in IT consulting / advisory from a top management or IT professional services firm, with a solid focus on Applications & Infrastructure technology implementation, Technology transformation and strategy.
- Previous experience working on multiple workstreams /engagements in a highly matrixed external client facing environment, with Talent & Project & Budget Management responsibilities.
- Experience of advising and delivering Applications & Infrastructure projects e.g. CIO strategy & IT strategy, IT operating model, emerging technology transformation, IT and cloud cost management or cloud transformation assessments.
- Experience to architecture level with one or more hyperscale Cloud providers, including Azure, AWS and GCP, leveraging both IaaS and Cloud native services is a plus.
- Good ability to translate business requirements and work with solution architects to translate into plausible technical solutions.
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills, both verbally and in writing, in English (required) and Dutch (preferred).
What’s in it for you?
- Transparent career progression, with a focus on your strengths and coaching from senior colleagues.
- An attractive salary and on-target compensation plan.
- Work alongside Avanade specialists who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges across the globe with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools.
- Access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Access to our network of start-ups and partners.
- Opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Deze vacature delen:
Avanade is een toonaangevende aanbieder van innovatieve digitale diensten, zakelijke en op gebruikservaring gebaseerde oplossingen voor onze klanten. Onze mensen en het Microsoft-ecosysteem spelen hierbij een sleutelrol. Onze professionals combineren technologie, organisatie en branche kennis om oplossingen te ontwikkelen die onze klanten en hun klanten helpen goede resultaten te boeken. Avanade heeft 29.000 medewerkers in 23 landen die digitaal samenwerken aan innovatieve ideeën. In onze cultuur is een belangrijke rol weggelegd voor diversiteit en de community's waarin wij actief zijn. Wij zoeken getalenteerde mensen die een unieke bijdrage kunnen leveren en de diversiteit binnen en buiten het bedrijf kunnen stimuleren. Iedereen is welkom. Avanade, waarin Accenture een meerderheidsbelang heeft, werd in 2000 opgericht door Accenture LLP en Microsoft Corporation. Lees meer op www.avanade.com.