Security Consultant Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
Do you want to perform challenging security projects for leading Enterprise organizations? Are you a team player with excellent communication and technical skills? Do you love Cyber Security? Then Avanade is looking for you. As we are growing our Security team you can become a trusted advisor to our clients and help them in their Security journey!
What will you be doing?
As a Microsoft Defender for Endpoint consultant, you will work on security projects at our Enterprise clients as part of our Security team. You will help and support our clients with the design, deployment and education of their Microsoft Security Roadmap. More specifically you will have deep knowledge on Microsoft Defender for Endpoint to ensure that their workplaces and data remain secure and resistant against threats.
You are well aware of the cyber security risks and threats surrounding the workplace (secure devices, manage access, protect data and mitigate threats) and you are able to have discussions on these topics with our clients. You enjoy to advice clients on how best to mitigate risks and where Microsoft Defender for Endpoint provides them improved protection and capabilities. You like presenting workshops to bring clients up to speed on the latest developments and want to keep both feet firmly planted in technology so that, in addition to giving advice, you can also support the implementation of the solution. With your knowledge you can guide and train members of the client SOC team to use and maintain the Microsoft Defender for Endpoint solution.
You stay up to date with the latest developments around Microsoft Defender security solutions and enjoy putting this knowledge into practice to make a difference for our clients. Avanade employs hundreds of Microsoft specialists, and you will have the opportunity to become one too!
Avanade is the employer of choice if you want to work with Microsoft technology at a high level. The Security team within Avanade is ambitious and you can contribute to the growth of our team. You can use the experience and opportunities that Microsoft and Accenture offer. Moreover, our projects are at interesting (international) clients. Because of our focus on your development and growth, there are many study and advancement opportunities.
- Have a passion for Microsoft Security solutions and the ambition to deepen and develop yourself in this area in the coming years;
- Have knowledge and experience with Microsoft technologies such as but not limited to: Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Microsoft Defender for O365, Microsoft Defender for Identity, Microsoft 365 Defender and Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Are familiar or want to deepen knowledge around: Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Threat & Vulnerability Management (TVM), Attack Surface Reduction (ASR), and Auto Investigation and Remediation (AIR)
- Find it fun and important to keep up with the latest developments and strive to put them into practice at our clients;
- Preferably in possession of one of the relevant (MS) certifications (e.g. MS-500; AZ-500; CISSP; CCSP; CISA; CISM; ECSA; CRISC; OSCP; CSA;;)
- Are looking for an organization where your development and well-being are central. You want to learn from senior colleagues but also share your knowledge and expertise with your peers;
- Are proud of the results you achieve, and want to be the best at what we do together;
- Possess a completed bachelor's or master's degree.
Why would you choose Avanade?
- You will become part of an active and growing Security community!
- Your future colleagues will help you with questions and challenges. Moreover, there is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere.
- Knowledge development is our focus, and we ensure this both by offering formal training opportunities as well as informal evenings where peers share their knowledge;
- With your passion, you can use the latest Microsoft technology to make a daily difference for our clients in the Enterprise market;
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone has a career advisor who will work with you to create a plan and guide you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer;
- We offer the opportunity to be socially involved during working hours and to dedicate yourself to a good cause;
- We have very attractive terms of employment, not unimportant to mention of course :-): lease car, bonus scheme, phone and laptop, good pension plan, possibility to work part-time (min 32 hours) and many other extras.
- You will be part of an active and growing Security community!
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this description and would you like to get to know us? Then apply immediately by sending in your CV via our website. Applying by e-mail is not possible. If we see a match, we will call you soon to get acquainted. Do you have any questions or want to know why we love working at Avanade? Then call our recruiter Tessa Spanjersberg on 06 8238 5562.
For more information visit www.werkenbijavanade.nl, read our employee stories at Be Orange and for an impression of the atmosphere visit Instagram or our Facebook page.
Deze vacature delen:
Avanade is een toonaangevende aanbieder van innovatieve digitale diensten, zakelijke en op gebruikservaring gebaseerde oplossingen voor onze klanten. Onze mensen en het Microsoft-ecosysteem spelen hierbij een sleutelrol. Onze professionals combineren technologie, organisatie en branche kennis om oplossingen te ontwikkelen die onze klanten en hun klanten helpen goede resultaten te boeken. Avanade heeft 29.000 medewerkers in 23 landen die digitaal samenwerken aan innovatieve ideeën. In onze cultuur is een belangrijke rol weggelegd voor diversiteit en de community's waarin wij actief zijn. Wij zoeken getalenteerde mensen die een unieke bijdrage kunnen leveren en de diversiteit binnen en buiten het bedrijf kunnen stimuleren. Iedereen is welkom. Avanade, waarin Accenture een meerderheidsbelang heeft, werd in 2000 opgericht door Accenture LLP en Microsoft Corporation. Lees meer op www.avanade.com.