Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure Consultant
Are you an experienced Cloud Consultant with a passion for all things related to Azure and the Microsoft ecosystem? Do you enjoy advising customers on how to run their business more efficiently using the latest technologies and innovations? Then we are looking for you!
As a Cloud consultant you work towards the best solution for our customers together with your colleagues. You implement and migrate environments based on Microsoft technologies together with your project team. You like to be part of a team, to think about the cloud infrastructure at our customers and to show initiative. As a consultant you are part of our Infrastructure team (over fifty colleagues and a close club) and you will work as part of a team at our customers. Just like your colleagues, you stay up-to-date on new developments within the Cloud field and you like to bring this knowledge into practice to make a difference for the customer. With your expertise you will fit in perfectly with our specialists in the field of Azure, PaaS and Saas, Containers and Infrastructure-as-Code.
As a Microsoft Cloud infrastructure consultant, you will design environments based on Microsoft technologies and implement and migrate these solutions together with your team. We offer our clients solutions for the workplace, mobility issues, data centers (combined with Cloud), IoT and application and collaboration platforms.
You will work on large implementations (minimum 5000 users): from writing the architecture to the actual implementation and completion of the projects. After a thorough requirements analysis, you will design the custom solution that best supports our client.
We build solutions for the largest companies in the Netherlands in various industries, which guarantees diverse and challenging work. Some projects may last a year, others a little longer or shorter. We take your development into account. On a typical project you will work together with a solution architect, technical teamlead and (junior) infrastructure consultants. Depending on your level of experience, you can take on the role of technical teamleader, either immediately or with the right guidance. We have a large offshore workforce and that means you will also have to deal with outsourcing parts of the solution.
- Have a passion for Microsoft technology;
- Have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in an enterprise environment;
- Have experience with Microsoft technologies, including Microsoft Azure and DevOps;
- Have experience writing technical and functional designs for complex environments;
- Are Microsoft certified or looking to become so in the near future;
- Find it fun and important to stay abreast of the latest developments and want to put them into practice at our customers;
- Are looking for an organization where your development and well-being are central. You strive to learn from senior colleagues and also share your knowledge with your colleagues;
- Are proud of the results you achieve, and want to be the best at what we do together with us;
- Are in possession of a completed bachelor or master degree.
- With your passion and knowledge, you can use the latest Microsoft technology to make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market;
- Your development is central to us. We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone connects with a career advisor who guides you to create a plan and guides you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer. Furthermore, you get Azure credits (MSDN/Visual studio), there are various internal trainings and there are also regular initiatives set up by colleagues;
- Besides our focus on your development, we find your well-being very important. We offer training, budget and health surveys for this purpose.
- An active Cloud community, with over fifty colleagues in our Infrastructure team.
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this description and would you like to get to know us? Then apply immediately by sending in your CV via our website. Applying by e-mail is not possible.
For more information visit www.werkenbijavanade.nl, read employee stories on Be Orange and for an impression of the atmosphere visit our Instagram or Facebook page.
Deze vacature delen:
Avanade is een toonaangevende aanbieder van innovatieve digitale diensten, zakelijke en op gebruikservaring gebaseerde oplossingen voor onze klanten. Onze mensen en het Microsoft-ecosysteem spelen hierbij een sleutelrol. Onze professionals combineren technologie, organisatie en branche kennis om oplossingen te ontwikkelen die onze klanten en hun klanten helpen goede resultaten te boeken. Avanade heeft 29.000 medewerkers in 23 landen die digitaal samenwerken aan innovatieve ideeën. In onze cultuur is een belangrijke rol weggelegd voor diversiteit en de community's waarin wij actief zijn. Wij zoeken getalenteerde mensen die een unieke bijdrage kunnen leveren en de diversiteit binnen en buiten het bedrijf kunnen stimuleren. Iedereen is welkom. Avanade, waarin Accenture een meerderheidsbelang heeft, werd in 2000 opgericht door Accenture LLP en Microsoft Corporation. Lees meer op www.avanade.com.