Medior Data Science Consultant
As a Data Scientist at Avanade, you work with passion to solve complex business problems with machine learning and advanced statistical methods. You will be involved into development of real-life predictive solutions and algorithms as well as working with clients to resolve their advanced analytics requirements. As a consultant, you will also require business analyst skills, as you will be expected to analyze and scope client’s requirements to propose and design the solution.
In this role, you will have knowledge of machine learning, artificial intelligence, statistical algorithms and solutions using R and Python. You will work with our clients to define the analytics solution architecture from a pragmatic standpoint. You will prepare advanced data analyses and present results of these analyses to a business audience. Doing so, we engage with clients throughout the lifecycle of project on both advisory and delivery assignments. We build solutions for the largest companies in the Netherlands in various industries, which guarantees challenging work and variety.
On a typical project you work together in a team that usually consists of a SCRUM master, architect, and other data scientist consultants.
You make the difference because
- You have extensive commercial or academic experience of developing ML & AI solutions using R and Python with knowledge of the Microsoft (Azure) stack
- You understand deep learning techniques and experience with deep learning environments (TensorFlow, Theano, Keras, PyTorch, etc.) is highly desirable.
- You have experience with the big data stack (Spark, Hadoop, Storm, Hive & Pig), SQL and NoSQL stores
- You have experience with distributed machine learning (Databricks, Spark MLlib, etc.)
- You have programming skills in industrial languages (Java, C/C++, C# or Scala)
- You have developed capabilities with data modeling and complex big data analyses
- You are business facing with business analysis skills and a proven consultative approach
Why should you choose Avanade?
- Your future colleagues help you with questions and challenges. Moreover, there is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere
- Knowledge development is central to us, and we guarantee this both by offering formal training opportunities and by means of informal evenings where peers share their knowledge among themselves
- With your passion, you can make a daily difference for our customers in the enterprise market with the help of the latest Microsoft technology
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities. Every colleague will have a career advisor who works with you to create a plan and guides you through the many training opportunities we offer
- We offer the opportunity to be socially involved during working hours and to work for a good cause
- We have very attractive terms of employment, not unimportant to mention of course :-) Lease car, bonus scheme, telephone and laptop, good pension scheme, possibility to work part-time (min 32 hours) and many more extras
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy and would you like to meet us? Then apply immediately by submitting your CV via our website. It is not possible to apply by e-mail. If we also see the match, we will call you quickly for an introduction and you will have 2 job interviews. Do you have any questions, or do you want to know why we love working at Avanade? Then contact our recruiter Eline Rubertus.
Deze vacature delen:
Avanade is een toonaangevende aanbieder van innovatieve digitale diensten, zakelijke en op gebruikservaring gebaseerde oplossingen voor onze klanten. Onze mensen en het Microsoft-ecosysteem spelen hierbij een sleutelrol. Onze professionals combineren technologie, organisatie en branche kennis om oplossingen te ontwikkelen die onze klanten en hun klanten helpen goede resultaten te boeken. Avanade heeft 29.000 medewerkers in 23 landen die digitaal samenwerken aan innovatieve ideeën. In onze cultuur is een belangrijke rol weggelegd voor diversiteit en de community's waarin wij actief zijn. Wij zoeken getalenteerde mensen die een unieke bijdrage kunnen leveren en de diversiteit binnen en buiten het bedrijf kunnen stimuleren. Iedereen is welkom. Avanade, waarin Accenture een meerderheidsbelang heeft, werd in 2000 opgericht door Accenture LLP en Microsoft Corporation. Lees meer op www.avanade.com.