Junior Technical ERP Consultant
Do you enjoy connecting people with technology? So do we.
Avanade is looking for a junior Technical Dynamics 365 Consultant who loves solving problems with business technology and who uses their good interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships. Are you at the start of your career and want to grow working with innovative solutions for large companies in a team of Microsoft professionals? Keep reading!
What will you be doing?
ERP is all about helping businesses simplify complexity and thrive in the digital age by digitalizing their processes. You’ll be solving your client’s challenges and turning their needs into goals and solutions through Dynamics 365. Working in the ERP team you’ll collect information, analyze requirements and solve problems, providing technical, admin or operational support. You will grow your technical knowledge and be enable to support our clients by developing the technical side of the solution. We build solutions for the largest companies in the Netherlands in various industries, which guarantees challenging work and variety. Some projects may last a year, others a little longer or shorter. We take your development into account. You will be coached by more experienced colleagues and get to learn from a diverse group of Microsoft Professionals. On a project you will work together with a project manager, (technical) architect, functional consultants and developers. As a team you will work closely with the key users of the client.
You’re a natural bridge between consultants and clients, especially when projects are starting up. With your great interpersonal and presentation skills, you establish relationships quickly. You love working in an informal environment where change is the norm while utilizing your initiatives to realize results.
In this role, you’ll:
- Transform business requirements into a straightforward and technical model, and match processes to application requirements
- Prototype and configure processes in Dynamics 365 to make sure the system works the way your client needs it to
- Work with the functional team to make sure that your clients' needs are incorporated into the specifications and functions
- Create or evaluate a breakdown of your clients’ businesses processes so that you can identify and link functional and non-functional requirements
- Documents settings and prepare your clients to use the system
- Support testing the proposed system and train users
Your skills include:
- You have a passion for learning and want to grow within the consultancy space with skills including communication, time management, business sense, and in-depth ERP knowledge;
- You have relevant experience through internships or prior functions with transforming business requirements into a straightforward and technical model, and are able to program solutions using C#, .Net or Dynamics AX.
- You are eager to work with clients and manage their expectations effectively;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant (IT) field;
- Experience or familiarity with Dynamics 365 is a plus;
- You are currently a residence within the Netherlands;
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English.
- You will become part of an active and growing ERP community! If you share our passion for technology, consulting and customer success, we will help you build the skills and experience that will prepare you for greater responsibilities and rewards.
- Your future colleagues will help you with questions and challenges. Moreover, there is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere.
- Knowledge development is our focus, and we ensure this both by offering formal training opportunities as well as informal evenings where peers share their knowledge;
- With your passion, you can use the latest Microsoft technology to make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market;
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone has a career advisor who will work with you to create a plan and guide you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer;
- We offer the opportunity to be socially involved during working hours and to dedicate yourself to a good cause;
- We have very attractive terms of employment, not unimportant to mention of course :-): lease car, bonus scheme, phone and laptop, good pension plan, possibility to work part-time (min 32 hours) and many other extras.
Do you recognize yourself in this description and would you like to get to know us? Then apply immediately by sending in your CV via our website. Applying by e-mail is not possible.
Deze vacature delen:
Avanade is een toonaangevende aanbieder van innovatieve digitale diensten, zakelijke en op gebruikservaring gebaseerde oplossingen voor onze klanten. Onze mensen en het Microsoft-ecosysteem spelen hierbij een sleutelrol. Onze professionals combineren technologie, organisatie en branche kennis om oplossingen te ontwikkelen die onze klanten en hun klanten helpen goede resultaten te boeken. Avanade heeft 29.000 medewerkers in 23 landen die digitaal samenwerken aan innovatieve ideeën. In onze cultuur is een belangrijke rol weggelegd voor diversiteit en de community's waarin wij actief zijn. Wij zoeken getalenteerde mensen die een unieke bijdrage kunnen leveren en de diversiteit binnen en buiten het bedrijf kunnen stimuleren. Iedereen is welkom. Avanade, waarin Accenture een meerderheidsbelang heeft, werd in 2000 opgericht door Accenture LLP en Microsoft Corporation. Lees meer op www.avanade.com.