Identity & Access Management (IAM) Consultant
Securing digital identity, the means of establishing one's identity online and offline, is more important than ever. Hackers nowadays do not only focus on security leaks in systems, but also attack the identity. As part of the Cyber Security Services team, you will focus on securing this Digital Identity.
What will you be doing?
As an experienced IAM consultant you will advise our clients in the field of identities to protect their access to information, applications, infrastructure and business processes. You will work closely with the various stakeholders at the customers and colleagues from Avanade, Accenture and Microsoft. The clients you will be working for are Enterprise organizations in various industries. You will give them advice using your experience and knowledge in the field of IAM. In addition, you and your team will supervise the implementation of technical IAM solutions at our clients.
Nowadays companies access a lot of information with their employees, customers and suppliers through the cloud. This transition is partly accelerated by the many working from home due to the current world situation. Access to this information is provided through the digital identity. This digital identity must be able to do everything it is supposed to do, but it must not have access to information and systems it is not supposed to have access to (least-privilege). It is therefore crucial that they are well protected and have a good strategy behind them.
Many companies also want to work towards the Zero-Trust principle and you will advise your clients about this. Because it has become apparent that passwords cannot protect identity optimally, many companies are now switching to Single Sign-on in combination with Passwordless Authentication. We help our clients by advising them and making this transition a reality.
Who are we?
Avanade is the employer of choice if you want to work with Microsoft technologies at a high level. As an IAM consultant you will have the opportunity to be part of and build Avanade's ambitious and growing Security team. You can use the experience and opportunities that Microsoft and Accenture offer, the associated projects are at interesting (international) customers. Because of our focus on your personal development and growth, there are many study and development opportunities.
Who are you?
You are experienced with issues of digital identity. You have experience with setting up the Lifecycle management processes (joiner/mover/leaver), creating and managing accounts in different systems, with their corresponding rights, MFA settings and Conditional Access policies.
Furthermore, you are looking for an organization in which your development and well-being are central. You want to learn from experienced colleagues, but also share your knowledge and expertise with your peers. You are proud of the results you achieve and want to be the best at what we do. You speak fluent English and have at least 3 years of experience in consulting.
- You have experience with Microsoft Azure Active Directory & Active Directory, Azure MFA and Conditional Access. This is a must have.
- You are preferably in possession of one or more of the relevant (MS) certifications (e.g. AZ-900, MS-900, AZ-500; MS-500; MS-100; MS-101; CISSP; CCSP; CISA; CISM)?
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum working and is experience with Azure DevOps an advantage
- Experience with IAM solutions such as Microsoft Identity Manager, EmpowerID, OneIdentity, Okta or SailPoint is an advantage.
- Experience with Single Sign-On standards SAML, Oauth 2.0, OpenID and/or WS-Federation (ADFS) is an advantage.
- Are in possession of a completed bachelor or master degree.
Why would you choose Avanade?
- Your future colleagues will help you with questions and challenges. Moreover, there is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere.
- Knowledge development is central to us, and we ensure this both by offering formal training opportunities and through informal evenings where peers share their knowledge;
- With your passion, you can use the latest Microsoft technology to make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market;
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone has a career advisor who will work with you to create a plan and guide you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer;
- We offer the opportunity to be socially involved during working hours and to work for a good cause;
- You will become part of an active and growing Security community!
- We have very attractive benefits, not unimportant to mention of course :-): lease car, bonus scheme, phone and laptop, good pension plan, possibility to work part-time (min 32 hours) and many other extras.
Do you feel the match?
Deze vacature delen:
Avanade is een toonaangevende aanbieder van innovatieve digitale diensten, zakelijke en op gebruikservaring gebaseerde oplossingen voor onze klanten. Onze mensen en het Microsoft-ecosysteem spelen hierbij een sleutelrol. Onze professionals combineren technologie, organisatie en branche kennis om oplossingen te ontwikkelen die onze klanten en hun klanten helpen goede resultaten te boeken. Avanade heeft 29.000 medewerkers in 23 landen die digitaal samenwerken aan innovatieve ideeën. In onze cultuur is een belangrijke rol weggelegd voor diversiteit en de community's waarin wij actief zijn. Wij zoeken getalenteerde mensen die een unieke bijdrage kunnen leveren en de diversiteit binnen en buiten het bedrijf kunnen stimuleren. Iedereen is welkom. Avanade, waarin Accenture een meerderheidsbelang heeft, werd in 2000 opgericht door Accenture LLP en Microsoft Corporation. Lees meer op www.avanade.com.