Our Digital Marketing solutions enable clients to offer their customers intelligent, personalized experiences that drive measurable ROI. Solutions include assessments, strategy, experience design (XD), implementation and optimization for customer experience (CX) as well as strategy and implementation of marketing automation, commerce, analytics and digital marketing platform services. Key partners include Adobe and Sitecore.
In the Netherlands, our Digital Marketing practice consists of around 15 specialists.
We are looking for an Episerver / Optimizely Developer to design, develop, and deliver software solutions on the .NET platform, utilizing Optimizely technology (formerly known as Episerver). You will have an active hands-on role working closely with our clients & internal teams to deliver solutions that best leverage the capabilities of Optimizely while pairing them with the needs of the client problem. This position requires a focus on writing great code and a strong understanding of the project lifecycle and software development lifecycle. You must be a self-motivated individual and take pride in delivering high quality work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment. As a Episerver / Optimizely Developer, you’ll be expected to grow and develop not only our client’s capabilities on Optimizely, but also internally mentor other developers to ensure that our standards for technology delivery on Optimizely are repeatable, consistent, effective, and current.
- Lead end-to-end (conception, development, maintenance, and evolution) implementation of digital solutions using Optimizely Content Cloud and Optimizely Commerce Cloud. Partner closely with our project managers, business analysts, QA teams and solution architects to deliver high quality, high performing solutions on time and on budget for our clients.
- Work closely with our clients and business partners (UX designers, content team, analytics team, product managers, etc.) to propose design and implement system solution.
- Aid support teams during troubleshooting and issue triage, helping to resolve issues and identify gaps that would need remediation.
- Draft technical specifications, system architectures, development approaches, and testing solutions
- Work and collaborate with the extended team including offshore resources.
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of emerging developments and trends in technology that could impact current projects and influence new projects
- Establishment and enforcement of coding standards and practices
Skills and Expertise:
- Strong software development experience in developing, implementing, and supporting enterprise level solutions (object-oriented design, distributed systems, web services, etc)
- Familiar with Optimizely application setup, front end, back-end development, package deployment and admin activities
- Working knowledge of Design Patterns, XML/JSON and using and consuming 3rd party web services/APIs (SOAP, REST, etc)
- Experience with Agile software development principles & practices (scrum, backlog, etc.)
- Experience with source control systems like GIT
- Experience with Azure DevOps Services and Powershell scripts
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to communicate design rationale and build consensus
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Nice to Have:
- Optimizely Certification, preferably in ver. 10.x
- Experience with Optimizely Commerce Cloud and/pr Optimizely B2B Commerce Cloud
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (web apps, Azure storage, CDN etc)
- Scrum/ agile working experience
- Agency and/or consulting experience.
- Kubernetes / Docker
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy and would you like to meet us? Then apply directly by sending in your CV via our website and one of our Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch.