ERP Project Manager
Avanade is looking for an experienced ERP Project Manager to join our ERP team. Do you get energy from delivering innovative ERP solutions within the Microsoft ecosystem for (international) Enterprise companies? Then we have the vacancy you are looking for!
About the role:
As a Project Manager within the ERP team, you are responsible for the end-to-end delivery of our innovative solutions. After you have defined a detailed project plan together with the customer, you will immediately start a team of ERP architects, developers and consultants to work on the best solution for the customer based on the advanced technology of Dynamics 365. During the project you communicate regularly with all stakeholders about the project status, manage risks and issues and monitor financial performance. As a Project Manager you have an important role for Avanade in maintaining and developing the relationship with our customer at management level and in directing and motivating our Avanade project teams as well as maintaining contacts with our internal stakeholders. For our customers you are a trust advisor; together with the solution architect you give advice and recommendations on how to best use Dynamics 365 for Finance and/or Supply Chain Management. In the meantime, you ensure that the expectations of the customer and internal stakeholders match the objectives of the project.
The projects you work on are for Avanade's leading clients, primarily from the Fortune 500. What connects us at Avanade is that we are an organization filled with people who are passionate about Microsoft technology, applied across a variety of customer environments. There is space and sincere attention for the person behind your position as Project Manager. This is stimulated, among other things, by our training options and your personal Career Advisor.
“As a Delivery Lead within ERP projects at Avanade, I contribute to improving the customer's business processes. I do this together with a team of driven consultants and the customer's employees. I get my satisfaction from working with the team and the customer to achieve a good result. The combination of project management and improving business processes appeals to me the most.”
– Matthijs, Delivery Manager ERP
You make an impact because:
- You have demonstrable experience as an ERP Project Manager, it is also an advantage if you have experience with Dynamics F&O (or AX) projects;
- You have good organizational skills and can present your ideas, you can adapt the way in which you do this to your audience;
- You have a project management certification, this is an advantage;
- You are able to translate complex matters and technical concepts for the senior level management of our customers;
- You know how to use both your excellent analytical skills and your empathic ability;
- You have experience with the realization of Microsoft solutions, this is an advantage.
Our ERP department is proud of:
- Our projects, in which we make a difference every day with our colleagues who ensure that we all work within a pleasant and constructive atmosphere;
- Our driven team in which everyone contributes in their own way to the success of our customers by delivering advanced solutions based on the Dynamics 365 platform;
- The serious career opportunities, which you work on together with your Career Advisor and for which you can make use of the many training opportunities we offer;
- The opportunity we offer to deploy you within working hours for corporate responsibility or a good cause;
- Our employment conditions: a nice bonus scheme, telephone and laptop, mobility allowance or a lease car, pension scheme, training opportunities, possibility to work part-time (minimum 32 hours) and many other extras.
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy and would you like to meet us? Then apply directly by sending your resume in English via our website or contact our recruiter Tessa Spanjersberg. It is not possible to apply by e-mail. You will hear from us soon!
For more information, visit www.werkenbijavanade.nl, read the stories of our employees on Be Orange! Or look for an impression on our Instagram or on our Facebook page
Deze vacature delen:
Avanade is een toonaangevende aanbieder van innovatieve digitale diensten, zakelijke en op gebruikservaring gebaseerde oplossingen voor onze klanten. Onze mensen en het Microsoft-ecosysteem spelen hierbij een sleutelrol. Onze professionals combineren technologie, organisatie en branche kennis om oplossingen te ontwikkelen die onze klanten en hun klanten helpen goede resultaten te boeken. Avanade heeft 29.000 medewerkers in 23 landen die digitaal samenwerken aan innovatieve ideeën. In onze cultuur is een belangrijke rol weggelegd voor diversiteit en de community's waarin wij actief zijn. Wij zoeken getalenteerde mensen die een unieke bijdrage kunnen leveren en de diversiteit binnen en buiten het bedrijf kunnen stimuleren. Iedereen is welkom. Avanade, waarin Accenture een meerderheidsbelang heeft, werd in 2000 opgericht door Accenture LLP en Microsoft Corporation. Lees meer op www.avanade.com.