Business Development Manager Manufacturing
Avanade is looking for a Business Development Manager with a focus on clients and whitespace accounts within the Manufacturing industry.
Do you have experience in selling digital transformation services (consulting, system implementation and managed services) by means of consultative selling to enterprise and upper mid-market customers, with great preference within the manufacturing industry? Are you looking to be part of an ambitious growth strategy and would like to work at a successful and innovative company where people have a real passion for their profession with a growth mind set? Then Avanade is the place for you.
As a Business Development Manager you are responsible for our growth within the defined industry. It is up to you to create opportunities by means of a solid plan of action. You analyze the market, co-create a target list of (whitespace) accounts together with the Industry Lead, identify key themes within the industry, work closely with Microsoft and Accenture, be pro-active towards your set of accounts to learn about their business priorities and trigger digital transformation aspirations. You will map these priorities to our top notch digital transformation services, ranging from the modern workplace to businesses applications, and from cloud to data & AI.
You will work closely with the rest of the sales team consisting of others like pre-sales consultants, Solution Architects, Marketing and the Industry Lead. Together you convert the opportunities you have created into new assignments. You have a hunter mentality and generate opportunities for both the short and the long term.
In this role you are responsible for the entire sales process; from lead generation to writing proposals and from negotiations to the conclusion of the contract. The role therefore requires an experienced Business Development Manager, preferably with a network of clients and influencers in the industry that you can use. Your experience and drive for success will help with our growth ambitions.
In summary, you are responsible for:
- Being the trusted advisor around digital transformation for your clients and whitespace accounts, bringing industry knowledge and our digital transformation services;
- Realizing your personal annual sales & revenue target, based on a plan of action;
- Account planning for your set of clients and whitespace accounts;
- Origination and related activities for new opportunities;
- Managing (complex) sales cycles as deal owner; from origination to signature, where you use structure in the form of a win plan to guide the bid team to a winning proposal;
- Collaboration with a strong team of professionals– one team;
- Setup and maintaining relationships with Accenture and Microsoft around your set of accounts;
- Have at least 5 years of experience in selling digital transformation services (Consulting & Managed Services, not software) by using consultative selling;
- Have experience and a network that you can use in the Manufacturing industry;
- Have a proven track record in selling digital transformation services;
- Have experience with complex sales cycles;
- Are able to align business customer needs with our Avanade services and Microsoft technology solutions;
- Have a hunter and 'can do' mentality, willing to build towards future success;
- Have a higher vocational / university level of thinking;
- Are a team player with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Affinity with Microsoft and its software solutions is a plus.
Why should you choose Avanade?
- With your drive and knowledge, you and our people will make a difference at our clients;
- Become part of a successful team, in which you can thrive with your own territory of accounts;
- Work in a team where you receive trust and where you can grab ownership;
- An attractive salary and an on-target compensation plan;
- A strong training and development plan;
- A place where you can develop and continue to grow;
- We offer the opportunity to be socially involved during working hours and to do work for a good cause.
Deze vacature delen:
Avanade is een toonaangevende aanbieder van innovatieve digitale diensten, zakelijke en op gebruikservaring gebaseerde oplossingen voor onze klanten. Onze mensen en het Microsoft-ecosysteem spelen hierbij een sleutelrol. Onze professionals combineren technologie, organisatie en branche kennis om oplossingen te ontwikkelen die onze klanten en hun klanten helpen goede resultaten te boeken. Avanade heeft 29.000 medewerkers in 23 landen die digitaal samenwerken aan innovatieve ideeën. In onze cultuur is een belangrijke rol weggelegd voor diversiteit en de community's waarin wij actief zijn. Wij zoeken getalenteerde mensen die een unieke bijdrage kunnen leveren en de diversiteit binnen en buiten het bedrijf kunnen stimuleren. Iedereen is welkom. Avanade, waarin Accenture een meerderheidsbelang heeft, werd in 2000 opgericht door Accenture LLP en Microsoft Corporation. Lees meer op www.avanade.com.