Azure Cloud Engineer
Are you a passionate Cloud consultant who thinks it is important to stay up to date with the latest techniques and innovations? Do you get energy from advising customers? Then we are looking for you!
You are a team player with excellent communication skills, adept at identifying customer needs and translating these into technical solutions. With your skills you help our customers to run their business more efficiently through the added value of Azure.
As an Azure Cloud engineer you work towards the best solution for our customers together with your colleagues. You implement and migrate environments based on Microsoft technologies together with your project team. You like to be part of a team, to think about the Cloud infrastructure at our customers and to show initiative. As a consultant you are part of our Infrastructure team (over fifty colleagues and a close club) and you will work as part of a team at our customers. Just like your colleagues, you stay up-to-date on new developments within the Cloud field and you like to put this knowledge into practice to make the difference for the customer. We have specialists in all areas of Azure, PaaS and Saas, Containers and Infrastructure-as-Code, Migrate and you can become one of them.
We work with the largest organizations in the Netherlands in various industries, which guarantees challenging and diverse work. The scale of the projects at our enterprise customers naturally brings additional challenges and opportunities. Some projects may last a year, others a little longer or shorter. The variety of projects gives you the opportunity to develop quickly and gain experience in different environments. On a typical project you will work together with a solution architect, a technical team leader and other (junior) cloud infrastructure engineers, where you will be coached by more experienced colleagues. As a team you will work closely with the client's key users. You get the chance to make the difference with your technical and consultancy skills at our customers.
- Have a passion for Microsoft technology;
- You are an expert on Azure Cloud or want to develop into one in the coming years;
- You have experience with Microsoft technologies, including at least two years of working experience with Microsoft Azure and DevOps;
- You find it fun and important to keep up to date with the latest developments and want to put them into practice at our customers;
- You are looking for an organization where your development and well-being are central. You want to learn from senior colleagues but also share your knowledge with your colleagues;
- Are proud of the results you achieve, and want to be the best at what we do together with us;
- Are in possession of a completed bachelor or master degree.
- With your passion and knowledge, you can use the latest Microsoft technology to make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market.
- Your development is central to us. We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone connects with a career advisor who guides you to create a plan and guides you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer. Moreover, you get Azure credits (MSDN/Visual studio), there are various internal trainings and there are also regular initiatives set up by colleagues;
- Besides our focus on your development, we find your well-being very important. We offer training, budget and health surveys for this purpose.
- An active Cloud community, with over fifty colleagues in our Infrastructure team.
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this description and would you like to get to know us? Then apply immediately by sending in your CV via our website. Applying by e-mail is not possible.
Deze vacature delen:
Avanade is een toonaangevende aanbieder van innovatieve digitale diensten, zakelijke en op gebruikservaring gebaseerde oplossingen voor onze klanten. Onze mensen en het Microsoft-ecosysteem spelen hierbij een sleutelrol. Onze professionals combineren technologie, organisatie en branche kennis om oplossingen te ontwikkelen die onze klanten en hun klanten helpen goede resultaten te boeken. Avanade heeft 29.000 medewerkers in 23 landen die digitaal samenwerken aan innovatieve ideeën. In onze cultuur is een belangrijke rol weggelegd voor diversiteit en de community's waarin wij actief zijn. Wij zoeken getalenteerde mensen die een unieke bijdrage kunnen leveren en de diversiteit binnen en buiten het bedrijf kunnen stimuleren. Iedereen is welkom. Avanade, waarin Accenture een meerderheidsbelang heeft, werd in 2000 opgericht door Accenture LLP en Microsoft Corporation. Lees meer op www.avanade.com.