Talent Acquisition Specialist
Area of expertise:
We thrive because of our people. Their ideas, originality and determination have taken us from an ambitious start-up to an international leader. Avanade is looking for an ambitious recruiter who will bring our values and brand to life for both active and passive candidates and help them envision their future careers with us.
As an experienced recruiter in our Talent Acquisition team you’ll be responsible for identifying and securing our future talent at all levels. Enjoying a dynamic role that ranges from proactive sourcing to meet current and future business needs while using different strategies to find the best talent for Avanade. Working as a partner to our hiring managers you will engage the next generation of people who will take Avanade to new heights.
Day-to-day you will
- Manage the entire end-to-end recruitment cycle
- Partner with senior stakeholders to focus on the identification, engagement and recruitment of technology focused professionals
- Focus on inclusion and diversity recruiting to align with Avanade's hiring goals
- Throughout the recruitment process, you are the candidate’s point of contact and you ensure the delivery of a great candidate experience
- Pro-actively source candidates via diverse channels (e.g. LinkedIn, referrals, events etc.)
You’ll be a part of the Gallia recruitment team. We are an ambitious team that enjoy working together in attracting top talent for Avanade. As a team we act as partners to our business stakeholders, and work closely with our colleagues from recruitment marketing, HR, and marketing. We closely partner with our European recruitment colleagues to share best practices.
- You understand what motivates people and drives business. You are energetic, an engaging storyteller and a relationship builder.
- You’ve had success recruiting and are ready for your next challenge, looking for an organization to take your skills to the next level and the opportunity to work in an environment where you can be a partner to the business.
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- You are analytical and take a data driven approach to your day-to-day activities
- You quickly connect with people and you are passionate about change and innovation
- Your strong communication and presentation skills, adaptability and collaborative style stem from experience in a complex environment such as consulting.
- You have obtained a Bachelor or Master degree
Do you recognize yourself and would you like to meet us? Submit your application by sending your CV via our website. Applying by e-mail is not possible.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.