Avanade, a joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft, combines the best in strategy and technology to allow clients to unlock more value from their businesses. As we continue to grow our Polish business a new site opens in the heart of Poland – Warsaw. With our ambitious growth plan opportunities arose to join us at the newly created positions of solution architects. By joining now, you will experience what it is like to be the force that shapes our new Warsaw team and excites our clients with the digital transformation of their businesses. All this while being surrounded by curious people, bold challenges, and limitless learning opportunities. We are currently seeking Solution Architect to help our clients get the very best out of the Cloud.
Do you know how to mix great business with great service? So do we.
As a Solution Architect inside Data Platform Modernization Offering, you’re at home in presales activities, including public presentations, workshops and estimations. You work with your sales team and technical consultants to transition sales from qualifying to closing. You know which solution is the right one for the project, working closely with program managers and bid teams, and you make sure that the information gathered during analysis and design phases with clients becomes actions. You are comfortable managing multiple projects/deals simultaneously.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Understand customers’ overall analytics landscape, IT and business priorities and success criteria to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions).
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to plan and estimate roadmap and architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of proposed deals and successful deployments, transitioning the solution to the delivery team.
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT/Business decision-makers, who drive data platform adoption within their company to enable them to be analytics advocates.
- Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within the technical community.
- Be a Voice of Customer to share insights and best practices, connect with Delivery team to remove key blockers.
- Be a Data Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities.
- Assess the Customers' knowledge of Data platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery through partners.
You’re an excellent communicator at every level, from operational to executive colleagues. You have extensive pre-sales experience in solution envisioning, building demonstrations, estimates, proposal development, client presentations and managing workshops. You really understand sales strategies, tactics and cycles, making use of your problem-solving and analytical skills.
Your background and skills include:
Demonstrated ability to design, develop and deploy solutions based on Big Data Architectures (Cloud and On Premise).
Relevant expertise of Data Platform Solution; at least 8-10 years of proven experience in implementing and delivering data and analytics solutions within Microsoft Technology.
Excellent architectural knowledge of Azure Cloud services, including 4+ years of hands-on experience in solutioning and delivering within:
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Lake Storage
- Azure SQL DWH (Synapse) and Azure SQL DB
- No-SQL DB (Cosmos DB, Mongo DB)
- Azure Databricks
- Azure Analysis Services
- Languages (SQL, Spark and PySpark, Python, Scala)
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.