Intelligent Automation Offering Lead
Area of expertise:
There is one in every group - the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mold and who gets passionate about the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what is next.
We are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there is no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being daring, imaginative, and fast. We believe big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, encourage, and support our clients and each other.
Here you will find a team of people who thrive with turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the world. Ultimately, we are not just making business better - We are making life better for our clients and their customers.
Avanade is seeking an Intelligent Automation Lead for our Growth Market region in Singapore.
As a recognized and respected IA Authority, you’ll serve as the face of our IA offerings internally and externally.
Externally, as a strategic advisor for C-level clients, you'll provide expertise in how IA can transform their business and collaboratively define a solution. You will develop and contribute to industry thought leadership and evangelize client successes to make Avanade the undisputed leader and innovator in IA.
Internally, you’re responsible for building Avanade’s IA practice, further developing and communicating our point of view as a champion in Intelligent Automation.
You’ll lead the creation of new IA solutions from incubation of the most promising ideas to proof-of-concepts, through commercialization and deployment of innovative business applications leveraging the latest technologies.
Day-to-Day, You Will:
· Support sales efforts of pre-qualified opportunities, including exploratory meetings in partnership with the sales team and client to define and propose a solution, and close the deal
· Lead solution planning and design efforts across teams and workstreams to deliver value for clients, ensuring client happiness
· Educate, enable, and mentor account teams to position IA with clients
· Lead other senior IA leaders globally
· Develop IA partner relationships with Microsoft and Accenture, as well as cultivate other strategic partnerships with technology and software companies, research groups and industry think-tanks
· Identify high-priority solution areas within the offering and help prioritize internal investment initiatives
· Lead all aspects of, and as vital, review deals according to deal approval matrix
· Lead a multi-disciplinary team in successful project execution in a matrixed organization
· Travel as required by the business
You believe that intelligent automation is the way of the future, and you’re ready to make a big impact in a rapidly growing industry. You are an Intelligent Automation Subject Matter Expert and a knowledgeable leader, with a passion for transforming business through the practical application of automation tools. You can find opportunities for businesses to reduce costs and/or expand their business models with automated decision-making. You have the ambition to grow a whole new generation of IA experts around the globe.
Your Skill Set Includes:
· Consulting and project-based experience with a passion for driving business technology solutions and leading through advisory
· Successful business development and market making within a diverse customer portfolio and sophisticated channel management
· Demonstrated managerial, leadership and effective peer teaming expertise in large, multinational organizations with globally distributed teams
· Practical predictive analytics or machine learning execution experience
· Extensive relevant business technology leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery, and business management
· Demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience
· Familiarity of the Microsoft Bot Framework and Microsoft Cognitive Services capabilities on Azure
· Degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Economics etc. or respective practical experience
· An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, Engineering or related)
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.