CRM Technical Lead
Area of expertise:
Avanade, a joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft, combines the best in strategy and technology to allow clients to unlock more value from their businesses. As we continue to grow our Polish business a new site opens in the heart of Poland – Warsaw. With our ambitious growth plan opportunities arose to join us at the newly created positions in our CRM team. By joining now, you will experience what it is like to be the force that shapes our new Warsaw team and excites our clients with the digital transformation of their businesses. All this while being surrounded by curious people, bold challenges, and limitless learning opportunities.
We are currently seeking CRM Technical Lead.
About the role:
As a Technical Lead, you will be a CRM thought leader and solution architect. You will be responsible for working with clients and leading Avanade delivery teams in planning, designing, building, testing, and maintaining CRM solutions.
Day-to-day you will:
· Lead and review your team's work across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
· Direct efforts to defining technical, operational, and user requirements
· Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
· Research customer issues that may be non-standard in order to offer solutions
· Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions
· Ensure project quality meets standards through KPI identification and testing plan
· Own partnership with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, beneficial client interaction, and solution delivery
· Ensure off-shore resources are utilized and leveraged appropriately
· Take active role in sales activities and planning as required
· Lead continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and business productivity
You are a great manager with vast CRM experience. You understand the nuts and bolts of CRM systems and, more importantly, you know how to connect with clients and lead a team to reach its goals. You are organized, energetic, and as comfortable in front of a board room as in front of a white board with your development team.
Your technical skills include:
· Understanding of common industry standard business practices supported by CRM
· In-depth knowledge of the sales and customer service Dynamics modules
· Experience in complex customization and development on Dynamics CRM platform.
· Knowledge of the C# language and .NET Framework, Windows Services, SQL Server, Reporting Services, SISS
· Experience in Azure dev ops – Azure WebApp – Power Automate – Power Apps
Your non-technical skills may include:
· Client management skills and the ability to work with customers/external clients to develop and manage an action plan
· Experience working with global teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
· Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
· Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders in Polish and English.
· Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision
· Experience in a management or leadership role - managing a team of at least 5 resources
You likely have about 7 years of related professional experience in project management, system design and a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (It will be considered a plus if you hold a PL-400: Microsoft Power Platform Developer or PL-200: Microsoft Power Platform or PL – 600 (MB-600) certification).
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.