Technology Advisory Lead- Growth Markets
Want to build new value with digital technology and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we!
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mould and who gets passionate about the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
At Avanade Advisory, we are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being ambitious, imaginative – and fast. We believe big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, encourage, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the globe. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us! Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
Avanade is looking for a Tech Advisory Lead to expand the impact of our advisory practice across Growth Markets regions (Japan, South East Asia, Greater China, Australia and Brazil). You will enable and drive the growth of our Tech Advisory practices in our priority regions across all aspects of practice growth including shaping our market points of view and client propositions, helping to attract and retain great talent, embedding progressive learning and development, and of course leading by example through your contribution in building relationships and delivering great outcomes for our clients.
The role will be based in Japan and you will be working closely with priority local clients as well as supporting other regions across Growth Markets. You must possess exceptional analytical, interpersonal and creative thinking capabilities. You will need to be entrepreneurial, enterprising and personable, and possess a servant leadership mindset to enable the scale of our Advisory Practice over time.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Client impact: Collaborating with senior client executives, you will assist our clients in successfully defining and adopting modern approaches to technology including technology strategies, modern architectures, operating models & ways of working, and investment planning / business cases to support client business priorities. As part of the role, you will:
• Manage and lead the delivery of a broad range of strategic advisory engagements to support clients through their modernisation, transformation, and innovation journeys
• Leverage appropriate insights, trends, methodologies and assets to deliver high quality client advice
• Balance your strong analytical and inter-personal skills including storytelling, facilitation, problem solving, negotiation, etc. to deliver client outcomes
• Build clear and measurable strategic roadmaps and supporting business cases that both delineate a broader endgame, while also prioritizing quick wins with near-term measurable impact
• Get involved in high priority pursuits and sales opportunities, including development of winning proposals, coaching bid teams, and embedding a continuous learning and improvement framework with ongoing focus on improving win rates
• Actively develop and maintain senior client relationships and networks
Market / Practice Impact: working with the regional Advisory teams in each country to enable growth, accelerate maturity and scale out of our regional practices. As part of the role, you will:
• Refine and expand Avanade’s Tech Advisory go to market strategy and propositions
• Contribute towards Avanade thought leadership to continue to position Avanade as a leader in our chosen markets
• Embed clear talent attraction and retention expectations for each region and support in attracting and interviewing great talent
• Identify and support the most appropriate learning and development plans for the Tech Advisory practice
• Encourage sharing and re-use across different regions
Required Skills & Experience:
• 15+ years of consulting experience from a top management consultancies or IT professional services firms
• Demonstrated experience in selling/delivery/solution leadership - interfacing with executive level clients
• Excellent communication, presentation and consulting skills
• Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking as well as the capacity to think outside of the box
• Team builder, positive problem solver, highly flexible and able to work independently as well as part of multi-disciplinary teams
• Previous experience in driving an impact across multiple geographies
• Bi-lingual with Japanese and English language proficiency required
• Bachelor’s degree in related field, MBA preferred
Preferred Experience and Skills: The following skills and capabilities would be desired for this role:
• Cross-sector experience including one or more of the following: (Financial Services/ Manufacturing / Retail / Utilities / Energy / Public Sector / Healthcare)
• Proven experience consulting to CIO / CTO / CDO clients
• Passionate about the latest trends in technology and how technology enables business innovation and transformation
• Working knowledge of cloud strategies, cloud migrations, and cloud native architectures
• Working knowledge of agile and lean frameworks
• Working knowledge of emerging technologies
アバナードは、優れた人材とマイクロソフト・エコシステムの力によって実現される、革新的なデジタル・サービス、ビジネス・ソリューション、設計主導のエクスペリエンスの提供において業界をリードしています。アバナードのプロフェッショナルは、高度の統合されたテクノロジー、ビジネスと業界に関する専門知識により、顧客とそのお客様に確かな成果をもたらすソリューションを提供しています。世界 23 か国 29,000 名の従業員をデジタルにつなぎ、多様性を重視してそれぞれの国や地域の文化・慣習を尊重する協力的な企業文化を通じて、お客様に最高のソリューションを提案しています。アバナードはバックグラウンドが異なるすべての人々を受け入れ、全力で仕事に取り組み、包括的なチームを作り、組織内外の多様性を促進する有能な人材を求めています。アクセンチュアが過半数を所有するアバナードは、2000 年にアクセンチュアとマイクロソフトの合弁会社として設立されました。詳細はこちらをご覧ください。www.avanade.com