SIEM/SOC Architect - Manager, Japan
- You are experienced in leading medium to large projects and project teams.
- You are experienced with managing deliverables and being responsible for delivering against critical milestones.
- You have some experience in solution architecture and pre-sales deal shaping.
- You have some experience in developing and maintaining long term strategic client relationships.
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of Anti-Virus and Endpoint Detection and Response solutions to protect, detect and response to cyber incidents on endpoints across all major operating systems.
- Proven experience protecting email, instant messaging and collaboration platforms from malicious attacks, such as Phishing as well as from more sophisticated attacks such as Spear Phishing, Business Email Compromise and identity theft.
- Proven experience with user and entity behavioral analytics and how these services can be used to identify and defend against identity compromise.
- Proven experience of security, incident and event management solutions, their design, implementation and integration into Security Operations. Azure Sentinel experience is of particular interest.
- Proven experience performing use case development and rules that can be applied to consolidate events across disparate systems and used to identify an attack chain across systems.
- Proven experience performing threat hunting across endpoints, identities, networking, cloud and collaboration platforms.
- A good understanding of threat modelling, risk and how to mitigate the risks concerning applications, both from internal and external threat actors.
- A deep understanding of incident response processes and techniques for cyber recovery.
- A deep understanding of security operations centers, their functions and roles.
- A good understanding of the Microsoft platforms across Windows, Microsoft 365 and Azure.
- Experienced in managed security services, incident response and security advisory.
- A good understanding of techniques and approaches used by threat actors to compromise companies.
- A good understanding of the MITRE ATT&CK framework and how it can be applied to help customers improve their cyber defense.
- A good understanding of the business, privacy, security, and compliance challenges surrounding client data and able to articulate and understand the types of assets that would be seen as valuable and susceptible to attack.
- With an eye to the future, you are aware of emerging technologies in the Cyber Defense space.
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years!)
- Exceptional development and training with a minimum 80 hours/year of training and paid certifications
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
- Reward and recognition program
- Full benefits package including medical coverage, income protection policy, extended benefits, bonus program, generous retirement plan, and much more!
アバナードは、優れた人材とマイクロソフト・エコシステムの力によって実現される、革新的なデジタル・サービス、ビジネス・ソリューション、設計主導のエクスペリエンスの提供において業界をリードしています。アバナードのプロフェッショナルは、高度の統合されたテクノロジー、ビジネスと業界に関する専門知識により、顧客とそのお客様に確かな成果をもたらすソリューションを提供しています。世界 23 か国 29,000 名の従業員をデジタルにつなぎ、多様性を重視してそれぞれの国や地域の文化・慣習を尊重する協力的な企業文化を通じて、お客様に最高のソリューションを提案しています。アバナードはバックグラウンドが異なるすべての人々を受け入れ、全力で仕事に取り組み、包括的なチームを作り、組織内外の多様性を促進する有能な人材を求めています。アクセンチュアが過半数を所有するアバナードは、2000 年にアクセンチュアとマイクロソフトの合弁会社として設立されました。詳細はこちらをご覧ください。www.avanade.com