Director of Security Japan
Security Offering Lead - Japan
Want to create value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mould and who gets inspired by the power of digital to transform organisations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
At Avanade Security, we are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being bold, imaginative – and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, inspire, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture and Microsoft. Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organisations around the world. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Security.
About the role
Avanade is seeking a Director to expand its Cyber Security capabilities. You will manage engagements advising clients at the highest strategic level with big-picture and tactical guidance on how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes. You must possess exception analytical, interpersonal and creative thinking capabilities. You will need to be ambitious, enterprising, and personable, possessing outstanding leadership qualities, that allows you to assume a critical role in the Security Practice with an ability to scale over time.
The Cyber Security team provides strategic security advice and uses technology advancements (e.g. security analytics, intelligent automation, etc.) to drive data and systems protection and security. We deliver our broad range of security services through an integrated, collaborative approach between our clients and practitioners. You’ll be responsible for collaborating with the management team, within a highly matrixed organization, with a significant role in achieving both corporate and practice objectives, including sales and revenue goals. You will regularly provide strategic advice to senior clients while providing technical, operational and people leadership of work efforts.
This role requires knowledge and experience in delivering and managing Information Security programmes, including IT Security Strategy; IT Security Operations; Security Training and Awareness;
In this role, you will
Assist our clients in successfully defining their Cyber Security Strategies, investments and operating models to support their Security priorities. You will also have the chance to:
- Engage with leadership and clients in strategic discussions to provide outstanding Cyber Security IT Strategy and industry guidance to improve client’s long-term business objectives.
- Develop strong and positive relationships with client executives, effectively sell follow on Security engagements.
- Lead and support the delivery of a broad range of Security engagements.
- Write complete project proposals including crafting the proposed solution and collaborating with other Avanade individuals to secure new client work.
- Possess deep understanding of Security trends and strategies for identifying Security solutions to meet client business, financial and technical objectives.
- Shape security architectures for existing and proposed technologies.
- Conduct detailed risk analyses and assessments to understand and explain client problems and utilise standard consulting management skills such as facilitation, interviewing, gap analysis, etc.
- Provide clients with up-to-date information on different threats and security vulnerabilities that organisations may face, to ensure there are solutions in place to mitigate those risks.
- Identify, develop and document Security issues, perform Security Cyber Risk analysis, draw conclusions and formulate strategic recommendations.
- Enthusiastically contribute towards industry specific offerings/ thought leadership development.
- Play a leading role in business development / sales activities by working closely with account and sales teams to ensure proposition and solution alignment.
- Develop and maintain go to market strategies around Information Security, Data Privacy, IT Compliance, IT Risk and Data Governance.
- 10+ years of experience in IT security related Management Consulting positions (Cyber Security Manager, IT Security Manager) from a management or IT professional services firm, with experience managing projects, budgets and teams.
- Extensive experience selling large Information Security programmes.
- Experience in systems and infrastructure engineering with a focus on IT Security.
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with executive level clients, assessing their goals and objectives and the ability to translate ideas into strategic and practical solution recommendations.
- Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions.
- Autonomous, positive thinker, highly flexible and willing to work independently as well as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
アバナードは、優れた人材とマイクロソフト・エコシステムの力によって実現される、革新的なデジタル・サービス、ビジネス・ソリューション、設計主導のエクスペリエンスの提供において業界をリードしています。アバナードのプロフェッショナルは、高度の統合されたテクノロジー、ビジネスと業界に関する専門知識により、顧客とそのお客様に確かな成果をもたらすソリューションを提供しています。世界 23 か国 29,000 名の従業員をデジタルにつなぎ、多様性を重視してそれぞれの国や地域の文化・慣習を尊重する協力的な企業文化を通じて、お客様に最高のソリューションを提案しています。アバナードはバックグラウンドが異なるすべての人々を受け入れ、全力で仕事に取り組み、包括的なチームを作り、組織内外の多様性を促進する有能な人材を求めています。アクセンチュアが過半数を所有するアバナードは、2000 年にアクセンチュアとマイクロソフトの合弁会社として設立されました。詳細はこちらをご覧ください。www.avanade.com