Application Security Architect (COE) - Manager, Japan
Avanade’s Global Cybersecurity Center of Excellence is looking to hire an experienced Application Security Consultant for our Global Cybersecurity Center of Excellence. This is predominantly a deal shaping and delivery focused role with the unique opportunity to help our clients solve complex and cutting-edge Application Security business challenges across the Secure Software Development Lifecycle, SAST, DAST and DevSecOps approaches.
About the role
As a member of Avanade’s Global Cybersecurity Centre of Excellence, you will be working on some of the most exciting, complex and leading-edge projects. This role is a customer facing and you will play an active role in transforming our client’s Secure Development Lifecycle across application development and infrastructure as code approaches as well as helping to mature their operations through designing and implementing new approaches, technologies and development operating models.
As a Cyber CoE member, you will be in a unique position within the business, where you are able to manage your time across both pre-sales and client delivery, and able to make a change to the entire Avanade organisation through your offering development and thought leadership. We actively encourage innovation, training and development to ensure you are always at the cutting edge of application security.
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself as a leader in the Application Security space, learn how to solution deals across our medium to large client base, as well as gaining the knowledge and experience of Microsoft’s broader Security, Compliance and Identity ecosystem, which is already recognized as a world leading integrated security platform.
Our Cyber Security team is now looking for an Application Security Consultant to join our newly established and fast growing Cyber CoE team. To hit the ground running, you should have deep technical skills including:
Important note: We are agnostic with the vendors you’ve worked with. We’re looking for your skills and capabilities in this area and a proven ability to learn new technology, ideally you would have had experience working on the Microsoft platform, however we can provide focused training to the right candidates who can demonstrate their passion, experience and thought leadership in the application security space.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing Automated Application Security tooling into the CI/CD pipeline to perform SAST and DAST operations as part of the SSDLC.
- Proven understanding of software development approaches, how they can be secured through changes in application development, security software tools and integration best practices.
- A good understanding of the business, privacy, security, and compliance challenges surrounding the secure development lifecycle and a passion for solving these challenges for clients.
- A good understanding of threat modelling, risk and how to mitigate the risks concerning applications, both from internal and external threat actors.
- An eye on the future, you will be aware of emerging technologies in the application security landscape and be aware of the latest tools and techniques to mitigate threats.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global team, to expand your proven delivery experience into the area of pre-sales and solutioning and you will be exposed to large, global enterprise clients, with some of the most complex and enticing application security problems to solve.
Benefits we offer:
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s global alliance partner of the year (15 years in a row), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications)
- Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, generous pension and much more!
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression.
- Engaged, collaborative and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you.
- Reward and Recognition scheme
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
アバナードは、優れた人材とマイクロソフト・エコシステムの力によって実現される、革新的なデジタル・サービス、ビジネス・ソリューション、設計主導のエクスペリエンスの提供において業界をリードしています。アバナードのプロフェッショナルは、高度の統合されたテクノロジー、ビジネスと業界に関する専門知識により、顧客とそのお客様に確かな成果をもたらすソリューションを提供しています。世界 23 か国 29,000 名の従業員をデジタルにつなぎ、多様性を重視してそれぞれの国や地域の文化・慣習を尊重する協力的な企業文化を通じて、お客様に最高のソリューションを提案しています。アバナードはバックグラウンドが異なるすべての人々を受け入れ、全力で仕事に取り組み、包括的なチームを作り、組織内外の多様性を促進する有能な人材を求めています。アクセンチュアが過半数を所有するアバナードは、2000 年にアクセンチュアとマイクロソフトの合弁会社として設立されました。詳細はこちらをご覧ください。www.avanade.com