Sr Program and Project Manager | Delivery Lead
Area di competenza:
For our offices in Milan, Rome, Padua and Bologna, we are looking for Sr Program and Project Manager, who will lead large and complex project teams and/or programs and will be accountable for the overall management, planning, and delivery of assigned projects/programs.
In this role will be responsible for the successful delivery of the services and corresponding customer satisfaction. Additionally, this role will actively support sales, estimating, planning, mobilisation, execution and closure of transformation deals on complex application delivery. You may also serve as a Career Manager or provide technical expertise and mentorship to colleagues. Along with project life cycle, you will communicate status with regular frequency, manage risks and issues as well as monitor financial performance according to in-place agreements made between Avanade and the customer.
- Lead the delivery of the contracted solution on the program level at the agreed upon terms, original deal economics, schedule, and quality level
- Manage overall project/program risks, making adjustments as necessary and obtaining buy-in from senior management for critical project plans, commitment and changes
- Oversee and lead development, implementation and maintenance of the Project Work Plan, including approval for the project's estimated schedule, effort, and cost
- Manage accurate development and traceability of requirements during project lifecycle
- As appropriate, support clients managing their change enablement processes to drive business value
- Ensure understanding of stakeholder goals and expectations, addresses misalignments, monitors the program to meet/exceed the agreed expectations and communicates back to customer
- Provide project leadership to appropriate onshore, offshore and near shore workforces
- Mentor and develop team members and peers. Provide oversight to management of relationships with project or program suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitor service levels agreements according to contract terms and condition
- Coordinate and prioritize resources across projects and programs
- Contribute to the sales process, including estimating work effort and expenses using Avanade's standard tools
* Enthusiastic people leader, strong interpersonal and leadership skills, able to self-integrate as a manager of a very strong and well-bonded team, while introducing new challenges and growth opportunities for them.
* Likes to connect with other people and tends to focus on developing and nurturing long lasting relationships
* Relevant and proven experience in IT Project/Program Management, coordinating a medium-large team of resources (internal and external), with high level of exposure to customer and a proven ability to document, communicate and market IT programs while executing them
* Experience working as a lead in a digital technology/IT business enabling function, in complex environments
* Minimum 4-8 years of experience in project management roles;
* Advanced understanding of contract terms and interpretation
* Working knowledge of project/product management methods, tools, techniques
* Working knowledge of Earned Value reporting
* Fluent English
Your added value.
- Certifications: Project Management Institute (PMI) certification, additional certifications ( Agile/SCRUM, ITIL etc.) are an advantage
- Education Background: Bachelor's degree in business or technology-related field (or equivalent).
- Expertise in Microsoft Project
- Working knowledge of Microsoft platform technologies
Condividi questa posizione:
A proposito di Avanade
Avanade è leader nella fornitura di servizi digitali innovativi, soluzioni aziendali ed esperienze accuratamente progettate per i clienti: il tutto si fonda sulla capacità delle persone e sull'ecosistema Microsoft. I nostri professionisti uniscono competenze tecnologiche, di settore e di business per creare e implementare soluzioni di successo per i nostri clienti e i clienti di questi ultimi. Avanade può contare su 29.000 persone sempre in contatto tramite canali digitali in 23 paesi, per offrire ai clienti le idee migliori attraverso una cultura collaborativa che valorizza la diversità e riflette le comunità in cui operiamo. Accogliamo e ricerchiamo persone di talento che possono portare tutto il loro bagaglio personale nel lavoro, creare team inclusivi e promuovere la diversità all'interno e all'esterno dell'organizzazione. A maggioranza di proprietà di Accenture, Avanade è stata fondata nel 2000 da Accenture LLP e Microsoft Corporation. Scopri di più su www.avanade.com.