Senior IT Project Manager | Bologna Area
Area di competenza:
For our office in Bologna, we are looking for an IT Project Management, who will be accountable for ensuring that the assigned portion of the Business Case planned value is delivered and that the end product fulfils the contract and meets clients' expectations. This role will actively support sales, estimating, planning, mobilisation, execution and closure of Cloud Transformation deals either on infrastructure or on web/mobile complex application delivery.
Along with project life cycle, you will communicate status with regular frequency, manage risks and issues as well as monitor financial performance according to in-place agreements made between Avanade and the customer.
Day-to-day you will:
- Monitor, report, and respond to issues and risks associated with the project
- Provide oversight on junior team members' work
- Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risks and proposes and implement adjustments as necessary
- Develop, implement, and maintain a detailed project work plan, including appropriate controls, governance structures and monitoring to ensure on-time, on-budget, and quality outcomes
- Develop traceable requirements during project life-cycle
- Develop and implement change management and change enablement processes throughout project duration
- Assist in the sales process, including estimating work effort and expenses using Avanade standard tools
- Develop customer relationships and perceptions to achieve mutual goals
- Manage Avanade and subcontractor staff assigned to the project
- Engage and partner with appropriate onshore, offshore and near shore workforce, including Service Licensing Agreements (SLAs).
Technical skills and knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to think and work systematically and logically
- Basic understanding of contract terms and interpretation
- Proven skills in customer expectations management
- Working knowledge of project/product management methods, tools, techniques
- Working knowledge of Microsoft platform technologies
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Project and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Working knowledge of Earned Value reporting
Skills and knowledge
- Clear and concise oral and written communication
- Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment
- Good client interface and presentation skills
- Business acumen
- Time management skills
- Customer oriented attitude and good interpersonal skills
Preferred Certifications: Project Management Institute CAPM certification.
Preferred Education Background: Bachelor's degree in business or technology-related field (or equivalent).
Preferred Years of Work Experience: 4 - 8 years of consulting project management experience.
Preferred Years of Management Experience: 2+ years of direct people management experience.
Scope of Work:
- Nature of Work: Executes project/program plans and processes in alignment with established operational objectives.
- Scope of Work: Work must be coordinated across different work streams, processes, or projects.
- Complexity: Complex problems that can span across work domains requiring considerable judgement of contextual factors.
- Discretion: Wide latitude in approach to work within established work plans.
- Organisational Impact: Work efforts have an immediate impact on Avanade and/or client operations. If client-facing, should start to support client relationship and sales outcomes.
- Supervision Received: Works under general guidance and direction, but fully independent in own work with latitude for autonomous decision-making related to work process.
- Supervision Provided: Supports more junior colleagues on work efforts, with routine supervision of work efforts. May serve as Career Advisor.
- Knowledge Applied: Applies advanced knowledge of a learned occupation / discipline and basic knowledge of business operations.
Accountability & metrics: Chargeability and individual/company goal plan.
Condividi questa posizione:
A proposito di Avanade
Avanade è leader nella fornitura di servizi digitali innovativi, soluzioni aziendali ed esperienze accuratamente progettate per i clienti: il tutto si fonda sulla capacità delle persone e sull'ecosistema Microsoft. I nostri professionisti uniscono competenze tecnologiche, di settore e di business per creare e implementare soluzioni di successo per i nostri clienti e i clienti di questi ultimi. Avanade può contare su 29.000 persone sempre in contatto tramite canali digitali in 23 paesi, per offrire ai clienti le idee migliori attraverso una cultura collaborativa che valorizza la diversità e riflette le comunità in cui operiamo. Accogliamo e ricerchiamo persone di talento che possono portare tutto il loro bagaglio personale nel lavoro, creare team inclusivi e promuovere la diversità all'interno e all'esterno dell'organizzazione. A maggioranza di proprietà di Accenture, Avanade è stata fondata nel 2000 da Accenture LLP e Microsoft Corporation. Scopri di più su www.avanade.com.