Manager, Security Solutions Architect
Area di competenza:
Manage reviews and monitor security riskYou are part of a Global Client Information Security (GCIS) team and act as Level 3 escalation. Your review of client delivery contracts, architecture and solutions will help identify and assess potential security risks to our clients, work to mitigate the risk. During your structured security reviews, you will be the security advisor to our internal sales, account and legal teams concerning secure architecture, and security requirements. Your review takes in account Security and data privacy. To be efficient, you will communicate, collaborate, and coordinate with our sales, account, and legal teams.Business risk assessment and reviewsApart from contract reviews, you participate where needed to business risk evaluation in Europe and ensure delivery is secure for our Client under supervision of the ISO. This will be handled through identification of moderate to high risk contracts and technical assessments and interviews complementing our CDP team’s analysis and assigning our European Information Security Official (ISO).Help Sales funnel
Aid sales and pre-sales efforts by recommending security technologies and approaches to strengthen Avanade’s approach to client needs, especially in areas of migration to Cloud, or DevOps transformation.Maintain relationships with Avanade market unit leads and regional security leads to help assist with client security concerns within presales/service delivery.Develop security sales readiness content to include slides, whitepapers, playbooks, and videos to drive internal information security sales readiness efforts.Engage our client security teams to answer questions around Avanade way of securing Projects and Programs, ISO 27001 certifications, engage on specific security assessments.Enable field resources worldwide to promote Avanade’s information security readiness and to increase Avanade sales through information security training and high-quality enterprise social media contributions.Mergers and AcquisitionEngage Due Diligence activities evaluating security of the entity. Prepare and organize security assessment workshops inside acquired company. Plan the activities, coordinate with other leads involved in the Merger, present the information security subjects in steering committees. Define security post-merger acquisition plan to transform where needed the security of the targeted organization and reach Avanade required level.Security awareness activitiesCreate specific courses to cover security needs and deliver them inside the organizationCoordinate with appropriate teams.Assist with Security and privacy incidentEngage and track security and privacy incidents across Europe. Evaluate impact and report to ISO on security incidents. Prepare and elaborate appropriate incident report.
- Demonstrable experience identifying, refining, and validating information security requirements.
- Very good technical skills and strong experience concerning, networks, operating systems, infrastructure, development, cloud, and hybrid architectures.
- Very good working knowledge of information security and privacy controls best practices and frameworks (e.g. the ISO 27000 family, ISO 31000, NIST, IAPP).
- Strong problem solving and client expectations management skills.
- Strong capability of engaging, coordinating and managing overwhelmed people making them to move on.
- Experiences should include implementing or improving processes and application of operations frameworks to enhance reliability and availability.
- Experiences may include providing security design for line of business and/or specialized operations technologies and processes in past roles.
- 6+ years leading business/technical teams and managing complex projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related ﬁeld from an accredited institution or equivalent experience.
- CISSP, CISM, or CIPP will be required.
- Business Fluency in English and Italian is required.
Condividi questa posizione:
A proposito di Avanade
Avanade è leader nella fornitura di servizi digitali innovativi, soluzioni aziendali ed esperienze accuratamente progettate per i clienti: il tutto si fonda sulla capacità delle persone e sull'ecosistema Microsoft. I nostri professionisti uniscono competenze tecnologiche, di settore e di business per creare e implementare soluzioni di successo per i nostri clienti e i clienti di questi ultimi. Avanade può contare su 29.000 persone sempre in contatto tramite canali digitali in 23 paesi, per offrire ai clienti le idee migliori attraverso una cultura collaborativa che valorizza la diversità e riflette le comunità in cui operiamo. Accogliamo e ricerchiamo persone di talento che possono portare tutto il loro bagaglio personale nel lavoro, creare team inclusivi e promuovere la diversità all'interno e all'esterno dell'organizzazione. A maggioranza di proprietà di Accenture, Avanade è stata fondata nel 2000 da Accenture LLP e Microsoft Corporation. Scopri di più su www.avanade.com.