European Corporate Communications Lead
Area di competenza:
- Leads Corporate Communications activities in Europe in partnership with global corporate communications team and local marketing/communication leads.
- Responsible for area level cascade of all global messaging (Growth Recovery Plan, IWD, !nnovate, etc)
- Act as a trusted communications advisor for the Europe Area President and provide strategic guidance, counsel and support to President and (when necessary) other members of the Europe leadership team.
- Develops and cultivates internal and external persona for Area President in partnership with Area PR lead and social media team.
- Works with leadership to develop content, agendas, and execute Area all-hands calls and Director+ meetings
- Participates in key leadership meetings / calls as necessary
- Owns the internal workstream for Europe Crisis Communications, working closely with Area leadership, AAP and external communications.
- Acts as a central point of contact for communications related activities in the Area with key groups across Avanade (HR in particular).
- Develops and curates content for bi-weekly Europe KnowShareDo postcard.
- Manages the development, approval process and execution of all employee email communications.
- Owns, manages and creates content for the Europe digital hub page.
- Partners closely with corporate communications, global marketing and the business to support the communications of key initiatives and programs.
- Collaborates with ITS, PR/AR, brand, social media and the digital team to cross promote any relevant communications.
- Supports special projects as defined by the Area Marketing lead and Global Internal Communications Lead.
- Employs storytelling techniques to help differentiate Avanade’s messaging.
- Strives to continuously evolve and improve our corporate communications strategy by conducting research and interacting with our target audience regularly.
- Develops and employs metrics used to assess effectiveness of communications programs.
- 7+ years of experience in corporate communications or communications consulting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, emphasis on copywriting and social-style content
- Fluent in English
- Prior internal communications experience, preferably with a global company. Knowledge of PR helpful.
- Experience working with digital channels and platforms to engage employees, e.g. SharePoint, email platforms, external social media, etc.
- Strong executive presence, ability to work across global teams and manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
- Creativity to differentiate and make a greater impact
- Collaborative approach, working in partnership with area internal communications leads for North America and Growth Market as well as with global internal communications team.
- Comfort working in ambiguous situations and ability to problem-solve
- Project management skills
- Detail oriented: strong listening skills; pays high attention to detail and excels at editing/proof-reading.
- Responsive, collaborative and hands-on team player.
Condividi questa posizione:
A proposito di Avanade
Avanade è leader nella fornitura di servizi digitali innovativi, soluzioni aziendali ed esperienze accuratamente progettate per i clienti: il tutto si fonda sulla capacità delle persone e sull'ecosistema Microsoft. I nostri professionisti uniscono competenze tecnologiche, di settore e di business per creare e implementare soluzioni di successo per i nostri clienti e i clienti di questi ultimi. Avanade può contare su 29.000 persone sempre in contatto tramite canali digitali in 23 paesi, per offrire ai clienti le idee migliori attraverso una cultura collaborativa che valorizza la diversità e riflette le comunità in cui operiamo. Accogliamo e ricerchiamo persone di talento che possono portare tutto il loro bagaglio personale nel lavoro, creare team inclusivi e promuovere la diversità all'interno e all'esterno dell'organizzazione. A maggioranza di proprietà di Accenture, Avanade è stata fondata nel 2000 da Accenture LLP e Microsoft Corporation. Scopri di più su www.avanade.com.