Dynamics 365 CRM Solution Architect
Area di competenza:
What does an Architect do at Avanade?
For us, an architect is a thought leader and expert in their field. Someone that ensures the solutions we create for our clients become the valuable assets they envisioned when they first engaged with us. Our architects bring industry-specific- and industry-agnostic points of view to our clients and have a deep understanding of the consequences and opportunities that the fast-moving innovations in the market offer. Our architects are hands-on, sets the direction for our teams, and work closely with client stakeholders to understand, make, and implement the right decisions in all aspects of a solution.
Avanade specializes in complex, long-running, and global/multi-national projects where our solutions are business-critical. This means our Architects will create long-term relationships with our clients and work together with our client teams to identify and develop opportunities that help our clients move further on their roadmap for technology transformation. Becoming our clients trusted advisers.
All our architects enjoy being thought leaders and share their knowledge generously with clients and colleagues. To ensure they can bring the best of themselves and Avanade to our clients, we give our Architects opportunities, and support, to develop their skills and expertise. With us, they can take a breath, deep dive into technology and become part of the industry’s technology leaders.
For us, our technology leaders are the heart of our company.
Your role as the Solution Architect
As a Dynamics365 CRM Solution Architect, you will be a thought leader in solutions for customer engagement and sales and be part of large-scale, complex D365 implementations. You will be responsible for working with clients and leading Avanade solution teams in planning, designing, building, testing, and maintaining Dynamics365 CRM implementations.
Your primary focus is to
- Lead the design of Dynamics365 CRM technical architecture and solution. Including the Microsoft PowerPlatform and integration technology such as LogicApps;
- Work with clients to actively position yourself as a thought leader and trusted adviser for technology transformation;
- Take an active role in developing new opportunities for our clients.
You work as part of the team to
- Define technical, operational, and business requirements;
- Drive a Dynamics365 evergreen agenda with our clients;
- Work with our clients to define solutions for any non-standard requirements
- Ensure the solution quality meets the client’s standards and fulfills their business value realization goals;
- Work with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent client interaction and solution delivery;
- Ensure offshore resources are utilized and leveraged appropriately;
- Lead continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to client success and business productivity.
You should have a strong track record with Dynamics CRM and Dynamics365 CE/Sales. You understand the nuts and bolts of Dynamics365 solutions, and you know how to connect with clients and lead a team to reach their goals. You are organized, energetic, and as comfortable in the client’s board room as well as in front of a whiteboard with your teams.
You are likely to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as Information Technology, Business Technology, or Engineering. You are likely to have 7 or more years of relevant work experience, including Dynamics CRM and Dynamics365 CE/Sales.
Other qualifications we look for are:
- Experience in PowerPlatform and other relevant surroundings around Microsoft cloud technology as well as common ISV’s for the Dynamics365 platform.
- Client management skills and the ability to work with clients to develop and manage a roadmap with associated activities.
- Experience consulting with clients on complex projects, including technology leadership roles.
- Experience working with global teams, including off- and near-shore, on Dynamics implementation and maintenance projects, is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form.
Do you want more information or details? Get in touch with us and apply today!
Condividi questa posizione:
A proposito di Avanade
Avanade è leader nella fornitura di servizi digitali innovativi, soluzioni aziendali ed esperienze accuratamente progettate per i clienti: il tutto si fonda sulla capacità delle persone e sull'ecosistema Microsoft. I nostri professionisti uniscono competenze tecnologiche, di settore e di business per creare e implementare soluzioni di successo per i nostri clienti e i clienti di questi ultimi. Avanade può contare su 29.000 persone sempre in contatto tramite canali digitali in 23 paesi, per offrire ai clienti le idee migliori attraverso una cultura collaborativa che valorizza la diversità e riflette le comunità in cui operiamo. Accogliamo e ricerchiamo persone di talento che possono portare tutto il loro bagaglio personale nel lavoro, creare team inclusivi e promuovere la diversità all'interno e all'esterno dell'organizzazione. A maggioranza di proprietà di Accenture, Avanade è stata fondata nel 2000 da Accenture LLP e Microsoft Corporation. Scopri di più su www.avanade.com.