DATA & AI Solution Architect
Area di competenza:
Do you know how to mix great business with great service? So do we.
As a Solution Architect inside Data Platform Modernization Offering, you’re at home in presales activities, including public presentations, workshops and estimations. You work with your sales team and technical consultants to transition sales from qualifying to closing. You know which solution is the right one for the project, working closely with program managers and bid teams, and you make sure that the information gathered during analysis and design phases with clients becomes actions. You are comfortable managing multiple projects/deals simultaneously.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Understand customers’ overall analytics landscape, IT and business priorities and success criteria to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions)
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to plan and estimate roadmap and architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of proposed deals and successful deployments, transitioning the solution to the delivery team
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT/Business decision makers, who drive data platform adoption within their company to enable them to be analytics advocates
- Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within the technical community
- Be a Voice of Customer to share insights and best practices, connect with Delivery team to remove key blockers
- Be an Data Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities
- Assess the Customers' knowledge of Data platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery through partners
You’re an excellent communicator at every level, from operational to executive colleagues. You have extensive pre-sales experience in solution envisioning, building demonstrations, estimates, proposal development, client presentations and managing workshops. You really understand sales strategies, tactics and cycles, making use of your problem-solving and analytical skills.
Your background and skills include:
Demonstrated ability to design, develop and deploy solutions based on Big Data Architectures (Cloud and On Premise)
Relevant expertise of Data Platform Solution; at least 8-10 years of proven experience in implementing and delivering data and analytics solutions within Microsoft Technology
Proven expertise at least in one of these industries: Finance&Insurance, Products, Energy & Res
Excellent architectural knowledge of Azure Cloud services, including 4+ years of hands-on experience in solutioning and delivering within:
• Azure Data Factory
• Azure DataLake Storage
• Azure SQL DWH (Synapse) and Azure SQL DB
• No-SQL DB (Cosmos DB, Mongo DB)
• Azure Databricks
• Azure Analysis Services
• Languages (SQL, Spark and PySpark, Python, Scala)
Condividi questa posizione:
A proposito di Avanade
Avanade è leader nella fornitura di servizi digitali innovativi, soluzioni aziendali ed esperienze accuratamente progettate per i clienti: il tutto si fonda sulla capacità delle persone e sull'ecosistema Microsoft. I nostri professionisti uniscono competenze tecnologiche, di settore e di business per creare e implementare soluzioni di successo per i nostri clienti e i clienti di questi ultimi. Avanade può contare su 29.000 persone sempre in contatto tramite canali digitali in 23 paesi, per offrire ai clienti le idee migliori attraverso una cultura collaborativa che valorizza la diversità e riflette le comunità in cui operiamo. Accogliamo e ricerchiamo persone di talento che possono portare tutto il loro bagaglio personale nel lavoro, creare team inclusivi e promuovere la diversità all'interno e all'esterno dell'organizzazione. A maggioranza di proprietà di Accenture, Avanade è stata fondata nel 2000 da Accenture LLP e Microsoft Corporation. Scopri di più su www.avanade.com.