Business Technology Consultant - Data & AI CoE
Area di competenza:
As a part of the Global Azure Center of Excellence (Data & AI pillar), you will leverage a client-centric approach to translate our client’s business strategy into solutions and services that lead to successful business outcomes.
You demonstrate innovation and ambition to achieve performance targets and establish Avanade as a leader in Data & AI and as a #1 Employer of Choice.
As a Business Technology Consultant aligned to our Global Data & AI Practice, you will serve as a functional expert on projects, contributing to use case development, assessments, solution architecture across data platform, AI & IoT initiatives and stakeholder management to ensure stakeholder satisfaction and return on investment. You have technical acumen and build knowledge of business and IT strategy, the Azure ecosystem, data platform and AI/IoT use cases across many verticals thereby ensuring that client’s investments achieve rapid business results. You will demonstrate proof of concepts and understand the client’s business strategy and objectives, current use cases, Data & AI landscape and challenges, and how data flows and is consumed through the business.
You will work with key business representatives, data owners, end users, application designers, and data architects to model the current as-is process and use cases, and to input/contribute into the final solution. You will be involved in developing and promoting Avanade’s D&AI assets across our countries and regions globally, harvesting client engagements and best practices into repeatable assets, building Go to Market collateral, supporting our Partnerships, and driving selected global D&AI community initiatives. This role will require a significant amount of interaction and visibility with senior stakeholders-both within Avanade and at our clients.
Within a Highly Collaborative Environment You Will:
- Engage with leadership and clients in strategic discussions to assess business requirements and use cases and input into the solution architecture and roadmap to drive outcomes
- Perform assessments to determine the technical feasibility of building a D&AI solution
- Contribute to and define the high-level solution and act as functional expert on the project
- Build Data &AI offerings and assets in conjunction with senior Data &AI stakeholders
- Own and drive offerings in the market, effectively positioning those offerings (and sub-offerings) with sales teams, channels, and target clients (direct and indirect)
- Develop overall solution plans and strategic vision for solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap for clients’ needs
Your Technical & Non-Technical Skills Include:
- Experience in roles with growing responsibility within professional services/management consulting or technology firms
- Passionate about the development and delivery of Data & AI solutions
- Ability to develop capabilities, and to continue to support client deliveries
- Experience delivering business technology solutions to client organizations
- Participate in the pursuit of engagements, maintaining the relationship through the delivery phase resulting in repeat client business
- Some experience of one or more Data & AI tools and technologies such as Azure Databricks, Apache Spark, Python, Azure ML, Power BI, SQL, etc. and an eagerness to learn more is preferred
- Consulting experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Some experience with one or more industries is welcome and an eagerness to learn more is preferred
Condividi questa posizione:
A proposito di Avanade
Avanade è leader nella fornitura di servizi digitali innovativi, soluzioni aziendali ed esperienze accuratamente progettate per i clienti: il tutto si fonda sulla capacità delle persone e sull'ecosistema Microsoft. I nostri professionisti uniscono competenze tecnologiche, di settore e di business per creare e implementare soluzioni di successo per i nostri clienti e i clienti di questi ultimi. Avanade può contare su 29.000 persone sempre in contatto tramite canali digitali in 23 paesi, per offrire ai clienti le idee migliori attraverso una cultura collaborativa che valorizza la diversità e riflette le comunità in cui operiamo. Accogliamo e ricerchiamo persone di talento che possono portare tutto il loro bagaglio personale nel lavoro, creare team inclusivi e promuovere la diversità all'interno e all'esterno dell'organizzazione. A maggioranza di proprietà di Accenture, Avanade è stata fondata nel 2000 da Accenture LLP e Microsoft Corporation. Scopri di più su www.avanade.com.