Technology Strategy & Advisory Consultant, France Advisory
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
Want to create value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mould and who gets inspired by the power of digital to transform organisations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
At Avanade Advisory, we are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being bold, imaginative – and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, inspire, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organisations around the world. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
About the role
By joining the Technical Advisory practice, you'll have the opportunity to participate in IT Strategy engagements advising clients at the highest strategic level with big-picture and tactical guidance on how technology enables a variety of business outcomes. You will possess outstanding analytical, interpersonal and creative thinking capabilities. You’ll be ambitious, enterprising and personable, possessing superb leadership qualities, that allows you to assume a substantive role in the Advisory Practice with an ability to scale over time.
In this role, you will
Collaborate with Avanade’s management team and other senior client executives (C-levels, VPs, Directors) and assist our clients in defining their technology strategy, investments and operating models to support their business priorities. As a successful Consultant/Senior Consultant, you will have the chance to:
- Conduct detailed analyses to understand and explain client problems and utilise standard consulting management skills such as facilitation, interviewing, gap analysis, etc.
- Identify, develop and document issues, perform analysis, draw conclusions and formulate strategic recommendations, with assistance with management team members.
- Build clear strategic roadmaps and supporting business cases that both delineate a broader end-game, while also prioritising quick wins with near-term measurable impact.
- Identify trends and strategies for Applications and Infrastructure solutions to meet client business, financial and technical objectives.
- Utilize deep understanding of technology trends and strategies for identifying Cloud solutions to meet client business, financial and technical objectives
- Conduct detailed risk analysis and maturity assessments to understand and explain client problems and utilize standard consulting management skills such as facilitation, interviewing, gap analysis, etc.
- Enthusiastically contribute towards industry specific offerings/ thought leadership development.
- Assist senior team members with sales efforts including development of client proposals and pitch mechanics.
- 3+ years of IT consulting / advisory from a top management or IT professional services firm, with a focus on Technology, Applications and Infrastructure strategies.
- Interfacing with executive level clients, assessing their goals and objectives and the ability to translate ideas into strategic and practical solutions.
- Experience of delivering Applications & Infrastructure projects e.g. CIO strategy & IT strategy, IT operating model, emerging technology transformation, IT and cloud cost management or cloud transformation assessments.
- Experience to architecture level with one or more hyperscale Cloud providers, including Azure, AWS and GCP, leveraging both IaaS and Cloud native services is a plus.
- Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions.
- Experience discussing a wide range of strategic imperatives across functional, operational and technological issues.
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills, both verbally and in writing, in English (required) and Dutch (preferred).
What’s in it for you?
- Transparent career progression, with a focus on your strengths and coaching from senior colleagues.
- An attractive salary and on-target compensation plan.
- Work alongside Avanade specialists who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges across the globe with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools.
- Access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Access to our network of start-ups and partners.
- Opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Partager cette offre:
À propos d'Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file dans l'offre de services digitaux novateurs, de solutions métiers et d'expériences orientées vers la conception, exploitant la force des équipes et l'écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels associent expertises technologique, commerciale et sectorielle pour créer et déployer des solutions utiles pour les clients et leurs consommateurs. Le réseau d’Avanade regroupe 29 000 personnes dans 23 pays. À nos yeux, la collaboration est une véritable culture qui nous permet de mettre à l’honneur la diversité et d’être le reflet des communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Nous accueillons tous types de collaborateurs, et cherchons des personnes talentueuses capables d'investir leur personnalité dans leur travail, formons des équipes inclusives et encourageons la diversité à l'intérieur comme à l'extérieur de l'entreprise. Avanade, dont Accenture est le propriétaire majoritaire, a été fondé en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. En savoir plus sur www.avanade.com.