Senior Manager Digital Experiences Advisory - Europe
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
Digital Experiences Strategy – Group Manager
Area of expertise: Advisory Services
Looking to solve business problems with a design mindset and create human impact? So do we.
We’re looking to add new talent to our Digital Experiences Advisory team who can partner with clients to accelerate their transformation to an experience-based business with bold, creative thinking. Our teams think big and find the best path to achieve the greatest impact. We passionately challenge, inspire, and support each other on this journey together.
At Avanade, the Digital Experience Advisory team brings together the power of data, design, people, processes, and technology to create empathic ideas and sustainable business models that grow brands, reinvent their customer experiences, bring new products and services to market, and enable them to outperform their competitors. We’re making lives better for our clients, their customers, and their employees.
In this role, you will:
As Digital Experience Strategist, Europe you will support the Digital Experiences Europe Lead to develop our practice across key European geographies and markets, working closely with Area and Regional leaderships teams to build capability and resources and internal & external awareness through thought leadership and client win stories and critically sales pipeline.
You will advise clients on Customer Experience strategy and solutions planning. As you guide holistic and long-term solutions, you will influence business stakeholders across marketing, sales, service, product, and any other disciplines whose roles directly or indirectly influence the discipline of building engaging and highly personalized experiences for customers.
- Fashion human-centric business strategies for clients by bringing together the practices of design and strategy to quantify the impact of being an experience led business·
- Support and facilitate stakeholder interviews and design thinking workshop·
- Conduct research and synthesize insights which validate hypothesis and build a point of view
- Lead in project deliverables including creative briefs, point of views, persona and journeys, competitive benchmarking, product backlogs, business cases, and roadmap
- Exhibit a high level of emotional intelligence and empathy throughout all phases of project delivery
- Perform competitive and best practices assessments and related landscape and trends research activities to identify competitive benchmarks and vision to inform comprehensive customer 360 deliverables: personas, journey maps, GTM plan, roadmap
- Contribute to practice development including thought leadership, internal presentations, and workshop
- Partner day-to-day with clients, typically manager level and above to determine the strategies that will be leveraged to execute the customer experiences and meet business objectives
- Manage project delivery and client expectations
- Support the production and creation of proposition and offering assets
- Facilitate and lead executive-level workshops
Skills, you will need:
- Identify client opportunities with industry perspective, data analysis and research during sales pursuits while working with senior practice leaders
- Prior experience working at management consulting firm or digital agency preferred
- Experience in strategy or planning with a strong focus on customer and/or employee experience strategy and design
- Strong business acumen to inspire teams, manage project budgets and business targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ideally, your experience includes:
- Expertise in one or more industry sectors and understanding of the business drivers and requirements of that industry
- Strong project management skills
- Workshop facilitation skills
- Defining success criteria, KPIs, metrics to measure of efficacy of digital experiences
- Experience delivering digital experience projects as part of a cross-functional team
- Good ability to translate strategic initiatives and concepts into business requirements and partnering with technology leadership to translate into technical solutions
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work with clients to establish requirements in non-technical language
- A highly collaborative, team-player
- Ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations
Partager cette offre:
À propos d'Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file dans l'offre de services digitaux novateurs, de solutions métiers et d'expériences orientées vers la conception, exploitant la force des équipes et l'écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels associent expertises technologique, commerciale et sectorielle pour créer et déployer des solutions utiles pour les clients et leurs consommateurs. Le réseau d’Avanade regroupe 29 000 personnes dans 23 pays. À nos yeux, la collaboration est une véritable culture qui nous permet de mettre à l’honneur la diversité et d’être le reflet des communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Nous accueillons tous types de collaborateurs, et cherchons des personnes talentueuses capables d'investir leur personnalité dans leur travail, formons des équipes inclusives et encourageons la diversité à l'intérieur comme à l'extérieur de l'entreprise. Avanade, dont Accenture est le propriétaire majoritaire, a été fondé en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. En savoir plus sur www.avanade.com.