Senior Director, Workplace Experience (WX) Advisory – Europe
Domaine de spécialisation :
Description du poste
- Manage WX Advisory growth, pivot and performance (across the agreed KPI’s) at a Europe Area level
- Work with senior clients to identify their business problems and develop the right approach and strategy around all aspects of WX in partnership with other core business areas.
- Assist business development / sales activities by working closely with account and sales teams to ensure proposition and solution alignment, i.e., alignment across client expectations, contract, financials, solution, and capability to deliver
- Write complete project proposals including shaping the proposed solution, and collaborating with other Avanade individuals to secure new client work
- Be the overall client liaison as part of the project teams (and often leading teams) on large-scale, complex and important projects when required
- Act as a mentor to guide the development of team members, ensuring they have a healthy work-life balance, and enjoy their time working and support the identification and resolution of any problems and performance issues
- Develop and evolve future focused workforce and organisation transformation strategies propositions and solutions
- Work with other parts of Avanade’s business including Marketing, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Sales, Finance etc to support the growth of our business
- Leverage Accenture, Microsoft, and ISV partner solutions to increase industry specialism, extend our capabilities and improve our value to clients
- You have a wealth of knowledge around different consulting skills, strategy development, execution and team.
- You have demonstrable skills in growing client intimacy directly and with business development teams to become a trusted advisor to a client.
- Are a thought leader, a futurist who studies the evolution of work, listening, learning and analyzing future scenarios, predicting and shaping the future of work - actively sharing your perspective across social media platforms and industry events
- Have in depth experience including an understanding of the business drivers and requirements of one or more of the following industry sectors: Retail, Manufacturing, Health, Banking
- Have a good understanding of different methodologies and delivery approaches and their relationship to delivering workplace innovation through continuous change models, including the role of insight and experience in managing and evolving strategies as part of an ongoing journey
- Have developed and cultivated senior client relationships in Line of Business, Technology and Human Resources domains
- Have experience shaping, selling, and overseeing future business operating model, employee experience, digital culture & leadership, and workplace technology strategies and transformation programs
- Have ability to collaborate with technical resources to define solutions and the underpinning technical architecture
- Have proven experience, and a successful history selling and delivering in some or all of the following areas:
- Workplace experience strategy and transformation
- Workplace automation & AI
- Workplace / workforce analytics
- Workplace technology ecosystem modernisation
- Future ways of working / transforming how work gets done
- Have earned a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred.
Partager cette offre:
À propos d'Avanade
Avanade est le chef de file dans l'offre de services numériques et de cloud novateurs, de solutions d'affaires et d'expériences orientées vers la conception dans l'écosystème Microsoft. Nos professionnels apportent une pensée audacieuse et novatrice combinée à une expertise technologique, commerciale et industrielle pour aider à avoir un véritable impact humain sur nos clients, leurs clients et leurs collaborateurs. Nous sommes la force derrière Accenture Microsoft Business Group, qui aide les entreprises à fidéliser leurs clients, à responsabiliser leurs collaborateurs, à optimiser leurs opérations et à transformer leurs produits en tirant parti de la plateforme Microsoft. Avanade compte 50 000 professionnels dans 26 pays, apportant à leurs clients notre meilleure réflexion à travers une culture collaborative qui respecte la diversité et reflète les communautés dans lesquelles nous opérons. Détenue majoritairement par Accenture, Avanade a été fondée en 2000 par Accenture LLP et Microsoft Corporation. Pour en savoir plus, rendez-vous sur www.avanade.com.